Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 06:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best point and click played

Discussion on Best point and click played within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best point and click played

Hey. I've played a lot of the genre and I can't really decide which one is best, but I'd say Grim Fandango, Full Throttle, Toonstruck and last but not least, Curse of Monkey Island. And again, there are many more as great as these.
Old 06/24/2014, 20:00   #2

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 12,142
Toonstruck, Day of the tentacle, monkey island, its not that easy to choose just one i would say monkey island.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S]uche Games Played [1-2 Tage] [B]iete PAYPAL - CLICK
07/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Was ich suche? Ich suche einen, der bei meinem Account 2-3 Tage DURCHZOCKT s.h 24/7 Games spielt! Wieso? Weil ich 2-3 Tage NICHT online kommen kann, ich werde mir dann nen Boost für EXP und IP holen (3 TAGE) holen. Wie bezahle ich?
[FS] FREESTYLE street Basketball 3 Point, Rebound, and 2 point Hack
06/11/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 133 Replies
My cousin was just hired as product manager for levelup philippines, he says the team for freestyle philippines knows all the available hacks and cheats, including the: 1. 3 point hack 2. rebound hack 3. and he even told me theres a 2 point hack they need to know these hacks for them to solve it. i will share these hacks and cheats in a little while.
Suche Point and Click Games
05/22/2012 - Off Topic - 0 Replies
Hey , kennt wer von euch gute Point and Click Horror Games? Sollte so ähnlich sein wie Black Mirror 1-3. Würde mich drüber freuen. LG
[Adventure Quest Worlds] DeathL0rd Point&Click Bot
09/18/2011 - Browsergames - 1 Replies
This is a custom point& click bot I created for aqworlds. Its still in beta needs a lot more functions added which I will do soon. It has a doomwood rep builder, An Auto Attack bot that you can enable on any map. A few other lvl bots and of course you can stop the bot. The bot should have no problem at all at remaining undetectable to the game server. Unlike other bots this bot does not send any custom packets or inject any files into the game. Its all point and click....
point and click "dialoge" spiel gesucht
04/18/2011 - Main - 2 Replies
:confused: hi.. ihr kennt doch alle point and click spiele (monkey island, zurück in die zukunft etc. etc.....) naja.. normalerweise mag ich sowas nicht.. aber ich finde das system geil, wenn z.B. ein dialog kommt, kann man selber entscheiden was man sagen will (naja eingeschrenkt.. aber trozdem) kennt jemand ein spiel, indem man "nur" oder sehr viele, solcher entscheidungen treffen muss BITTE NICHT HEAVY RAIN, das habe ich.. (plattform is alles erlaubt außer xbox.. am liebsten wäre...