Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 06:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warhammer No Gobal Cooldown Exploit

Discussion on Warhammer No Gobal Cooldown Exploit within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warhammer No Gobal Cooldown Exploit

Anyone know how is this execute ?

I have try using AutoIT script to spam a skill for extremely quick it only success with 2 same skill within 1 second.

I have seen others in game all kind of class within 1 second, there are people using 10 same skills within 1 second.

Anyone know how is this done ?
Old 08/21/2009, 00:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
server side

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for nostale Gobal bot
03/03/2009 - Nostale - 2 Replies
does anyone have nostale goabl bot?
Warhammer exploit: Dupe money & Power!
09/21/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 10 Replies
Requires a money post and two turrets. Start research on the Flag, then do the second. If you look you'll notice the cost increase to build the next one. Go back to the first and hover over the picture of the flag and you'll see the third ones build cost. Cancel it and you'll be returned the third upgrades cost instead of the first. Doing this back and forth quickly nets you 105 Resources, and 50 power, at an expense of 60 Resources, and 25 power. One could probably expound upon this...
Warhammer online Exploit: Cheating death
09/17/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies
Here we go! This is a Big exploit! So lets say your running around in a PVE area, far from your rez zone, and BAM! Your dead. Luckily rezing isnt your only option. As many of you may have noticed, when exiting a scenario you are teleported back to your prior location before entering, full health and action (and a pet out if you had one). So when about to do something risky just enter queue, if you get the message inviting you into the scenario and you dont want to just press remind me in a...
[Exploit] Doublecast Cooldown-AOE!
06/24/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 1 Replies
Hey... I just played a bit with my Demo and saw something while i spammed AOE-Casts: 1. Press your Hotkey/Icon for your AOE: Inferno of Amher...or Living Firestorm(2min CD!) 2. Targetting comes: Click on the ground, you begin to cast.... 3. Just click again on the Icon/Hotkey and setup while the 1. cast is being casted a 2. target
Bandage Exploit (No Cooldown)
03/08/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
On Vaelstraz fight, if you get Burning Adrenaline, making bandages require no cooldown. So it's instant bandage making. Not one at a time. ALL of them in one shot. If you have 10000 bandages to do, click on \"create all\" and it will be all done instantly