Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[AC Tool] Simple ACTool Magic Casting Script

Discussion on [AC Tool] Simple ACTool Magic Casting Script within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[AC Tool] Simple ACTool Magic Casting Script

Code:
// This is a simple casting script written by TeabagGus
// This macro will equip your staff, look down at the ground to damage you with the spell while casting
// It will then cast heal self once and rest.
// Change the Loop 20 in SpellCast procedure if you don't have that much mana or health (if looking down).

// Start with your staff equipped but sheathed

//HOTBAR///

//Slot 6 = Heal Self
//Slot 7 = Mana Missile or spell to be cast
//Slot 9 = Rest

// This line is necessary to select the proper window
SetActiveWindow Darkfall Online

Constants
  MouseDelay=3000
  RestDelay=180000
End

////////////////////////////////////////

Procedure EquipWeapon
  Delay 2 sec
  Keydown {DOWN} 2 sec // Comment this out if you don't want to look down and hit yourself
  Keys R
  Delay $MouseDelay
  Keys 7  
End

////////////////////////////////////////

Procedure SpellCast  
  Loop 20
    LEFTCLICK
    Delay $MouseDelay    
  End  
 Keys 6
 Delay $MouseDelay
 LeftClick
 Delay 8 sec    
End

/////////////////////////////////////////

Procedure Rest   
  Keys R
  Delay 2 sec
  Keys 9
  Delay 2 sec
  LEFTCLICK
  Delay $RestDelay
  Keys W
  Delay 2 sec
End

//Start Macro

Loop 10000    
   Call EquipWeapon
   Call SpellCast
   Call Rest
End

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[AC Tool] Addition to the Magic Casting Script originally written by TeabagGus.
08/14/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
##Credit for original script goes to TeabagGus. I only edited it. **In order for this macro to work, you MUST rebind your autorun toggle hotkey to N. It was originally G, but I changed it to N. Forgot that G had a good use in game. Note: You could probably make it crouch walk in circles by changing N to crouch toggle rather than autoruntoggle. First of all guys, I'm very much a beginner at this. This might have some holes in it, but I've tested it and it works for me. All it does is...
[AC Tool] Simple Fishing Script
// Script created by Mouldy Tacos // This simple fishing and resting script will fish for you, then rest, then fish, etc. // Start about crouch deep in water with your fishing pole equipped but sheathed // If you are too far/short from the water when you return from resting adjust 'Keydown S' and 'Keydown ^W' accordingly // HOTBAR // // Slot 1 = Fishing Pole // Slot 0 = Rest SetActiveWindow Darkfall Online
[AC Tool] Simple Cooking Script
// Script created by Mouldy Tacos // This script will cook one item at a time // You must have the cooking window open and the item you wish to cook highlighted // You will most likely have to set your mouse co-ordinates for the Create button depending on where the cooking window is positioned // To do this: // - Highlight 'MousePos 678, 665' in the script and press Delete // - Alt+Tab into Darkfall // - Hover your mouse over the Create button // - Without moving the mouse Alt+Tab...
Simple ACTool Gathering Script
Save the following code as a .mac file. // Very Simple Gathering script written by TeabagGus // This simple script will unsheath your harvesting tool and harvest 50 times, rest and then harvest 50 more times // This should allow you to completely exhaust all the resources with failures. // Feel free to change the Loop number in the Harvest procedure if your stamina can or can't handle that many attempts // This version will equip your weapon first and then your pickaxe incase your...
[Req] Simple ACTool Script
04/25/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
I am looking for a simple ACTool script that only presses four F buttons in different times. Anyone know anything?