Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 06:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

O2jam idea, All musics online exploit

Discussion on O2jam idea, All musics online exploit within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello, i am an O2jam Player (), and i found an intresting bug. Nowadays, when you pay to play, you get E-Pts and buy songs (some of them are free) and itens with them. About 1~2 years ago you just needed to pay each month, then you were able to play with all songs.

First of all, there is one thing that must be knowed:
- There is two "Channels" when you got into the game - Kalliope and Kleo. There are easy music on Kalliope (Level 1~15) and the hardest ones are in Kleo (Level 13~50).

I found a way to join O2jam and play ANY song (ANY level also), but just in Kalliope channel (lv 1~15 songs). Unfortunatly i couldn't join Kleo channel (level 13+ songs), and that's the main point of this topic, since the best players are there. There got be a way to join Kleo and play there, so it would be ALL songs for free. One other matter, is that, someone could report you, because Kalliope allows songs until level 15, then somebody see you playing a lv 30 song, weird. :P

Here are the steps i followed to activate the bug:

1- First i installed O2jam client with O2Jam_My.exe (v3.24, 70.7 MB).

2- I didn't patched it, first i intalled O2Emu (an Emulator tha allow it to play any music offline). And all songs i downloaded i put on Music folder.

3- When the Emulator was runing fine, i cut all the files (except music files) and put in another folder.

4- I unninstaled o2jam (didn't removed the songs), and installed again, and after that i patched it.

5- Ok, when the game was runing fine, i got all the files i put in the other folder and put then back into O2jam's folder, overwriting all of them.

6- Then i tried to launch o2jam, the curious was: the autoupdate didn't recognize it was other files, and i could join the server, but there comes the problem:

- If you run O2jam nowadays, you'll see 2 channels:
Kalliope "Song levels 1~15"
Kleo "Song levels 13 and above"

But 1~2 years ago it was the same 2 channels, but with different signs:
Kalliope "Pay to play"
Kleo "Play for free!"

And when you do all this stuff i said you'll see the OLD signs... And it is not possible to join Kleo, that is the main server of hard musics. You can go to Kalliope play in single or versus ANY music you want, but there isn't much fun since the better players are in Kleo.

Also, i did a backup of O2jam's original files, and then i tried overwriting some of them to see if i could join kleo, but nothing worked, i found what file changed the signs, that file is "OTwo.exe", if you overwite with the old one it will say "Play for free, blah blah" and for the new one "Song levels 13 and above".

With the new file, the songs p2p you don't have aren't allowed. Also, i tried overwriting some files of the folder "Image" (inside o2jam folder), but it was pointless.

I guess the main point is on that file "OTwo.exe" ... What do you think?

I need ideas >.< i don't know anything about programing and computer language >.>

Cyaz! Thanks

PS: If you need Screen Shots, links for download or even more explanation, just tell me =]
Old 06/04/2006, 23:55   #2

i posted the hack for it... ver simple just on and off the hack by (+/-)

Old 06/01/2009, 06:31   #3

I don't like o2jam anymore . I used to be one of the first player to play it since I lived in Malaysia >.<. Now the made people pay. And connection from US to there is kinda slow.
Old 06/30/2009, 18:45   #4

Old 08/09/2009, 13:42   #5

thank u good
Thanks
1 User