Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 09:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how?? run pro(Xxharch) on FT thai SV2

Discussion on how?? run pro(Xxharch) on FT thai SV2 within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy how?? run pro(Xxharch) on FT thai SV2

how?? run pro(Xxharch) on FT thai SV2
Old 09/10/2013, 07:11   #2

elite*gold: 10
never tried server 2 ,sry.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to play on FT Thai // Wie FT Thai spielen?
04/02/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Hey guys, can you tell me how i register me on FT Thai and how i download it? What is for the Thai server and what is against the server? Hey Leute, könnt Ihr mir sagen, wie man sich auf FT Thai registriert und es downloadet?Und was sind die Vor- und Nachteile auf dem Server? LG
9D Thai Lag
09/09/2011 - 9Dragons - 2 Replies
Hello Guys, I tried to play the 9DThai version, but I logged in for 5 minutes, then I QQed and logged out because of the lag. I live in UK with a broadband of 50MB I would like to know if you guys know any tricks to reduce the lag? I could even use a smah and when I walk on the land it just lags to load everything. Ty in advance. -Sumon
WTT G1 FOR THAI !!!!
06/15/2011 - 9Dragons Trading - 1 Replies
I got a gl3 nuker shao, a ec12 hd warr, a gb12 healer shao. I need a thai account.ec+
thai sro need help
10/22/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
well i registered an acc i got an email from ini3 visa ... .i logged in but where i can fint the serial number (i got a code) and do i need to register at ini3 visa + ?