Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 22:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fallen Earth cheats, hacks, or exploits available?

Discussion on Fallen Earth cheats, hacks, or exploits available? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fallen Earth cheats, hacks, or exploits available?

I searched for Fallen Earth stuff, but didn't find anything that's valid, or even close to recent.. here and on other sites.

With all the glitches still in the game (as of today - 8-24-2011), I'd be very surprised to learn there are no real cheats in the game, bots, hacks, exploits, and so on.

I don't want to level to 55 in a day, or use an aimbot, killing the challenge of pvp, but I would love something like a radar/map hack (to be able to zoom all the way in/out, tell me what mining/salvage nodes are where, etc), or a teleport hack, or even a way to carry more weight, speed up crafting time, etc.

If there's anything like that out there, that is available without paying for it - I would pay for people's work, but not if some hack is going to be patched a week later... that's my biggest problem with paying for hacks.

If you can point me out in the right direction, post or send me a PM. I have an active sub now. The game is going f2p in 1-2 months as well... which sucks, in my opinion, but anyway...
Old 03/27/2013, 17:07   #2

i can report you i make screen for gm ,,shento,, whitic ;DD
Old 03/27/2013, 20:27   #3

this thread is nearly 2 years old bro, i dont think he cares anymore.

Tags
earth, fallen