Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 10:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Are you allowed to play CoD on twitch when you are not 18 years old?

Discussion on Are you allowed to play CoD on twitch when you are not 18 years old? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Are you allowed to play CoD on twitch when you are not 18 years old?

Yeah thats the question thanks for answers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GOOD ACCOUNT | Full Elite* | [DarkOrbit] 3,5 Years play! Account without botting! 25€
04/02/2013 - DarkOrbit Trading - 1 Replies
Global Europe 2 http://i.epvpimg.com/OxtZd.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/0Ynxg.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/Alf6c.jpg
Guild play, only international ( English speaking ) players allowed.
07/10/2012 - C9 - Continent of the Ninth - 21 Replies
We're with like 10-15 persons now, if you're interested in joining with us in C9 tommorow, and want to join our guild feel free to comment here or add me on skype : Outlaw_NL
[Stream] Jungle twitch on twitch tv, DAFUQ
03/25/2012 - League of Legends - 67 Replies
Moin! Vorab erstmal, ja ich spiele oft jungle Twitch aber es ist sicher kein reiner jungle twitch stream nennen wir es eher ein Highlight! Ich streame jetzt auf Twitch.tv da ich das nach vergleich einfach besser als own3d finde, hier der link: EtixPP Hauptsächlich streame ich Soloquee>5/3 premate>Dominion>5/3 normal Ein paar background informations... 64k Leitung also full Hd stream (Vollkommenes Vollbild kommt auch bald, da brauch ich nen neuen Desktop für)
Looking for good Pserver (Didnt play Dekaron since almost 1 years)
09/27/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi, I started playing Dekaron when 2moons was in beta, so i play since the game was released. First I played legit and didnt use any hacks, then i started hacking on the official server. After getting banned I played the european Dekaron and also hacked there. I got banned several times again which made me change to privatservers. I tested like 10 different servers, but somehow there was always a reason to stop playing there. The best pserver was Zandekaron (I think its name was zandekaron....
Minecraft Bukkit [24/7] No Rules Survival Server! [Killing Allowed] [Grief Allowed]
08/16/2011 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Server DOWN... bitte löschtmal das thema hier :D