Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 22:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hero Online Build Guide

Discussion on Hero Online Build Guide within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Hero Online Build Guide

Hey all! Here is the build guide of hero online completely wrote by me JY. So don't copy if you are not going to credit me.

STR INT build- I think this is the best build in this game. STR INT allows you to hit hard with skills and spam skills which is very efficient in lvling. Even though you may get hit quite a bit, try buy gears with def bonus/upgrade. Personally i use this build and level with no problem.

DEX INT build- This build is also heaps good. You'll find you get hit less by monsters due to high defense and still can hit considerable damamge by using skills. But your normal hits will suck like ****. So you have to use skills while lvling up. This DEX INT build is also quite good for lvling. In PVP you will also suck like **** because STR INT will pwnt you big time. However, this build is great for PVE (lvling only). You'll save heaps on pot money but may take longer to kill bosses.

STR DEX- This build is good for hitting normally but suck at skills due to lack of chi and skill attack. This build is good in pwning STR INT due to their lack of normal defense. But it is hell to lvl up. Only use this build for PVP.

Pure STR- AWESOME normal damage. You like hit UBER but suck at defense and skills. You cant use AOE so lvling is hell hard and you'd have to ride horses or you'll die easy when you get swamped by monsters. However, they own STR INT. Only use this build if u got many many money to spend for the gears and pots.

Pure DEX- Useless build. You only get heaps of dodge for normal hits but what if they use skills? XD

Pure INT- Super spam skill build but completely useless in leveling due to lack of defense and damage.

Hybrid- Also known as a build with points all over the place. This build is not good or bad. Just stuffed up!

WARNING!!! Build you character properly. Take caution. Just because you get pwnt by monsters doesnt mean you need dex. Try wear gears with defense bonus etc.

GOOD LUCK in lvling!

gameci.(om
Thanks
1 User