Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 06:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fantasy Tennis Thai Friends

Discussion on Fantasy Tennis Thai Friends within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face Fantasy Tennis Thai Friends

Hey Guys!
I loved Fantasy Tennis from the beginning, and yesterday i tried to play on FT Thai and viola after some translation problems (solved ) i got in the game and.. yeah.. its a little bit hard to understand everything, cuz its in.. thai.. how obvious XD.. Well, thats not my point, the reason why i'm posting this is, that i don't like to play alone And my question is, if anyone wants to join me in my games! I really like FantasyTennis alot and its easier to understand if you played it before ! Lagg problems and things like that are not the worst i think, and i've never realised them much..

so, for the hackers.. even the FtThai Guardian hack still works.. so it's a little easier for the non Thai's ..

So, i am from Germany and i'm 19 years old and i like Fantasy Tennis alot, so if anyone wants to join me and have some cool time online, just post it here or add me ingame I don't have a Thai name ...
My name ingame is Weisslauf.. easy to find between all those.. freaky.. sign names xd

Ignore this, if you're not interested in FantasyTennis or it's too much trouble for you to get Thai FT .. but never forget, there is a guy that would really like to play with you

PS: I just started to play some hours ago, because first i played on server 2 but.. thats a ghost server xd so join me at Server 1 and add me Bras !

Much love <3
Old 09/20/2013, 15:44   #2

that game die, it first. all thai kik eu players, it two. i got perm ban for insult some yellow *** thai player, for fck kik me.. gl in that borring shiit.
Old 10/27/2013, 19:25   #3

hi ich bin angemdlet da hehe wende willst einfach anscheibrne hehe
Old 10/29/2013, 14:49   #4

Hey hey!

I've tried to add you! My name is Illdoit (ILLDOIT) but written like "Illdoit"

Add me / accept, and we can play!
Old 11/24/2013, 01:50   #5

thais now bann all players who not thai! gl
Old 12/20/2013, 08:50   #6