Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 20:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Microvolts bypass+ injector.

Discussion on Microvolts bypass+ injector. within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Microvolts bypass+ injector.

HELLO I CREATED MICROVOLTS BYPASS AND INJECTOR, WHICH ALLOWS USE CHEAT ENGINE AND YOU CAN HACK. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PM ME AND I SHOW IT IN A GAME or add me at skype gamer_rock

Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/17/2012, 01:58   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Could you provide any sort of proofs (in here) which will show this works, and is not any sort of malware?
Old 09/17/2012, 09:05   #3

Sure I will post pictures (:

Old 10/31/2012, 15:08   #4

what is the name
Old 12/20/2012, 13:41   #5

cheat engine

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Suche] MicroVolts: Cheat Engine-Bypass
10/29/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hallo! Ich habe schon im ganzen Internet nach einem Bypass von Xtrap mit Cheat Engine gesucht, um bei MicroVolts MP zu "hacken". Mit einem Bypass ist das Umgehen des Anti-Cheat-Programmes, in diesem Fall Xtrap, gemeint. Hat jemand eine Idee?
bypass injector help
06/01/2012 - S4 League - 2 Replies
hello ! my bypass haven't worked today I guess it's because of the injector can u give me a good one with the way to use ty ps: I use win7 64-bite :confused:
Microvolts hacks & bypass
07/19/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 1 Replies
Speed ​​hacks work there or ammunition, or a hack to bypass the MicroVolts or on all the latest are standing? and how to make a bypass?
[Nothing !] For those who need a Bypass and an injector
08/13/2009 - Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 21 Replies
1) U probably don't need a new bypass cauz most of the bypasses can't be detected... 2) For ppl who use PerX injector ~ the injector DOESN'T work anymore, it was a great thingy but it's patched, ur hack will still work if u use PerX but every time u join a game the client will crash... 3) For ppl who use another injector ~ ur injector is prolly detected too, if it's not, u're using the wrong files or something... 4) if u're sure everything still works but something still scks ass and makes...