Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[MMOARPG] Odin Quest

Discussion on [MMOARPG] Odin Quest within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [MMOARPG] Odin Quest

I would like to ask if anybody of you here have already played this game?

Any of you have cheats or hack please dont hesitate to share....... thanks in advanced

Quote:
Admin,
I am so sorry i dont know where to post this. If I offended you please give me another chance. THANKS YOU
Old 12/08/2012, 12:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
any news about boot or hack for this game?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Compile all quest without quest's files list // Kompilieren Sie alle Quest ohne Quest
07/17/2011 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 3 Replies
ENGLISH Hello dear community, this is a very simple guide but at the same time useful. How to compile ALL quest in the folder "quest" without the files list in the file "locale_list"? Easy! Open the file "make" and replace the content of the file with this: for f in *.quest; do ./qc $f; done Oki. Now set the 0777 permission to the file. Finally open a SSH client and sign in. Write the command: cd /game_file_folder
WTB 90+ Odin OR FF 1mil+ SP Odin
01/23/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
WTB lv90+ char on Odin, euro or chinese. Full Farmed. WTB Any Lv Char with 1mil+ SP Euro or Chinese on Odin, preverably with no skills. Naked. WTS/WTT Lv 96 SnS Chinese Char on Odin (Syrilon - http://www.rev6.com/player/Odin/Syrilon.html). Sell for Money on paypal or trade for Lv95 + Char on Odin. Thanks guys. PM me, post here or ask for 'Xfire/MSN'.
WTB Acc auf Odin
11/23/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Hi Suche einen Account auf Odin. Kann eine 6er ICQ Uin oder 30€ PSC bieten. Wer was hat, kann mich ja in ICQ adden. ICQ:433156141
WTT 60 ROUGE ON ODIN FOR A 64+ CHINESE ON ODIN
04/20/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
WTT pure str rouge/cleric lvl 60 for a lvl 64+ char(pure str or Pure int) it has Devil wings full set of gears daggers and gold. I have not verified an email so you can verify it yourself. i want the char on oasis msg me or leave a reply