Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 05:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zero online private server aplication for admin

Discussion on Zero online private server aplication for admin within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink Zero online private server aplication for admin

like the name states i wish to apply for any admin positions that can be fulfilled with out being able to program or code however i can make programs within vb to complete simple tasks like replacing letters or symbols. i wish to apply for system monitor and bug finder and find the way to fix them after all i have lots of experience with bugs and fixing them. i have been admin on alpha and war machines.