Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 11:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Schthack's host, Cheats don't work.

Discussion on New Schthack's host, Cheats don't work. within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry New Schthack's host, Cheats don't work.

After Crono brought the server back up with a new host today, Zerox4 and Cheat Engine 5.6 don't seem to work. After I activate one or the other, a error comes up saying ShPsoBB.exe has stopped working.

Is there going to be updated cheat tools soon, or is it just impossible now?

I got my hopes up, looking forward to the Christmas event, but now I just want to shoot Crono and Lee in the head.
Old 12/28/2010, 16:16   #2

we need new cheats for the new exe

like:

section ID changer
Lv 30 techs
1 hit KO
infinite TP
invincible mode

I'm trying to re-edit the trainers but still nothing atm
Old 12/28/2010, 19:03   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrCheat View Post
we need new cheats for the new exe

like:

section ID changer
Lv 30 techs
1 hit KO
infinite TP
invincible mode

I'm trying to re-edit the trainers but still nothing atm
In order to find those. One must write or find a new CRC bypass. The game will just disconnect ASAP if you come across those.
Old 01/08/2011, 19:14   #4

Will someone link me when the finished programs are posted?
And how is it going so far? Crono has been dealing with that script-kiddie broomop and the servers aren't working because of that dumbass. Someone needs to put him in his place and shut down his Bomberman server.
Old 10/30/2011, 00:28   #5

Section ID Change?!

Tested and proven

Step 0 - Start up CE or any other search engine (I'm using 6.1, >Ran As Administrator<)

Step 1 - Go to the Dressing Room

Step 2 - On CE, do a basic text search for your Character's name (Make sure that the unicode box is enabled)

Step 3 - After Step 2, you should end up with a few name values, like 3 or so. Add all of them to your address list and then edit the value of your name (Like change one letter of the name, if that letter changes in-game, then you've found the correct address)

Step 4 -Refer to the picture above. The number highlighted in Yellow is your current ID. Now in order to change it, simply locate the value of your ID number as shown, double-click and edit the SECOND digit to what you would like your new ID to be.

Step 5 - Once you change the number correctly, your ID will change IN GAME. End the dressing room, and go to a lobby, so the Character can be saved server-wise.

I'll answer any questions if needed, but things should be self-explanatory.

PS - I forgot to mention above, in order to get to the chart like in the picture, highlight the address (name), right click and select "Browse Memory Region" or whatever...

PSS - Don't be a ******. Always be sure that your Section ID matches along with your name and Character type.

You can double-check

PSSS (Lol) - Don't freeze the value, or your game will crash.
Old 10/30/2011, 05:08   #6

Lee is working on those dressing room as well the section ID change. So, we actually only need the CRC bypass to get cheat engine and the program(.exe) works like the old time.

We need the CRC bypass ASAP~
Old 11/27/2012, 19:54   #7

Does this still work? I been tryin for the past hour and cant seem to get cheat engine to do this. Im good up to step 4. I can not find the address 05c2c864 on my memory region

Tags
cheats, psobb, schthack, trainer