Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone with a Link Realms beta account?

Discussion on Anyone with a Link Realms beta account? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hello out there!

I'm just wondering if there is someone out there with a Link Realms Beta account. If you have one, could you please send me an creation code! I would really like to try and help them improve this game.

Thanks in advance.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ws or wtt realms poison elec frozen and chaotic realms
06/26/2010 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
armor of vortok 0/3 for 1 scroll - phoenix - charge shit armpad of vortok for 1 scroll -force and nature greave of vortok for 1 scroll
Selling a Forgotten Realms Account !!!
03/04/2010 - Trading - 1 Replies
================================================== ===============
04/26/2009 - Main - 0 Replies
Hello out there! I'm just wondering if there is someone out there with a Link Realms Beta account. If you have one, could you please send me an creation code! I would really like to try and help them improve this game. Thanks in advance.
Hello! Anyone with a Link Realms Beta acc?
04/26/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Hello out there! I'm just wondering if there is someone out there with a Link Realms Beta account. If you have one, could you please send me an creation code! I would really like to try and help them improve this game. Thanks in advance.
[WTT] Warhammer Online Beta Account gegen WoW Wotlk Beta Account
08/15/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Servas zusammen, ich würde gerne meinen WAR Beta Account mit jemanden teilen, der einen WOTLK Beta Account hat. Bevorzugt sollte es ein Account mit einem Paladin Level 70+ sein. Ich würde meinen Account mit demjenigen "TEILEN". Sprich er kann mit meinem WAR Account spielen, wenn ich mit seinem WOTLK Account spielen kann. Bei interesse einfach ne PM an mich. Grüße