This game wasn't made with an RPGmaker script, its coded with VB6
All basic RPG-features
(Like trading, Party-system, and so on)
Multiple Characters per account
Epic Projectile system
- With npc projectiles included
- After X uses your spell will evolve
New character screen
- I added switchable screen between Stats and Skills
New rendering methods
- MipMaps are now disabled for better perfomance and textures are loaded/unloaded only when needed
- XAS ABS style slash system, that will display sword slash when player attacks.
Custom Event System
- Events are something really big. It is something like visual coding. With events we can make very exciting...events :P
Random stat gains/losses to items
. On pickup, items gain a random prefix, and suffix and randomly shifts the stats of that item like attack bonus or damage or speed. It may increase some stats, decrease others, or have other (un)wanted or (un)helpful effects.
- With key F1 to F5 you can switch you chat channels. They are: Global, Map, Emote, Party and Guild chat.
- Everyone can create his own guild and then change guild color, MOTD (message of the day) and other settings. You can talk in Guild with setting chat channel to Guild.
- You can set your chat channel to party and you can talk with your party members.
- I will explain this later in this post.
Quests and Party Quest
s - You now have quest log and everything to track your quests. Of course you can gain minor quests from events that are not tracked in quest log.
Right - Click menu
- So when you Right - Click player, this menu will appear and show you some choices like invite to party, guild or trade.
Tile based selection highlight
- So now around player mouse is rendered square what is displaying on top of what tile is currently mouse.
- So day and night is changed with speeded up time, what is diplayed under hotbar. This time is sended from server so every player will have this time same. And dangerous part. Some NPCs are spawning only in night so be aware of that.
- Aura item is normal equippable item but its not displayed via paperdoll but via Aura texture that can be colored.
Showing item names on ground
- When you are holding TAB key item names on ground are showed
- This is custom crafting made by me that supports multiple items and item values
- Market system i hightly edited Ponys auction system, but it dont works as auction system. It works like Grand Exchange in Runescape. Players will put their items there, and other players can buy them directly, without bidding.
Buff/Debuff spells and Buff transformations
- Noy you can buff/debuff players and some buffs will transform you to another sprite
Attack- Attack will improve your damage with close range weapons like swords, maces etc.
Archery- Archery will improve your damage with long range weapong like bows, crossbows or throwing stars.
Sorcery - Sorcery will improve your magic damage with spells. It will improve your mana and mana regeneration too.
Endurance - Endurance will improve your health and health regeneration.
Trading skills - Trading skills are: Woodcutting, Mining, Fishing, Crafting and Alchemy. They are named trading skills becouse they will make money for you.
Here is sneak peak of classes and their evolves:
Dark Knights are capable of melee dps using two-handed weapons.
Guardians are tanks that are capable of soaking and blocking damage. Lots of Health Points.
Holy Knight are healers and buffers. Holy Knights rely on heavy instant heals instead of regeneration.
Rogues rely on dots (poison/bleeds) and controlling the flow of battle.
Archers rely on fighting from distances and killing their enemies.
Shadow Warriors are tanks that rely on mitigation instead of soaking large amounts of damage.
Shape Shifters are capable of turning into multiple animals to increase their powers. Very versatile.
Priests rely on hots (healing over time) and buffing their allies.
Warlocks rely on placing dots and debuffing their enemies.
Enchanters are capable of infusing weapons and armor with power. Capable of fighting in close range combat.
Summoners call forth powerful summons. Very balanced class in offensive, defense, and utility.
Wizards are pure damage and destruction.