Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Holic online/Lunatia online

Discussion on Holic online/Lunatia online within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Holic online/Lunatia online

Hi everyone,

I actually wanted to work onto making a Holic online private server, and was wondering whether anyone still have the client of the game and any related data to that game.

thanks.

Tags
holic online lunatia

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Holic 2 Online Review
10/18/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
Okay not many of you may know the original Holic Online Link to the first : ::: Welcome to Netgame ::: But Korea has opened Beta for Holic Online 2, So i though i would show you guys a glimpse of what it looks like for people outside of Korea. http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/5333/holic2dg6.j pg This is after you sign up:
Holic Online - Hacks
12/15/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 15 Replies
Does anyone have hacks for holic online? i need one urgently..i might be willing to trade stuff for it XD
About Holic Online
04/12/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Hello Guys . I search the whole net to find anything about this game , and it seem no one care to hack it or even create bot for it >_> can anyone help me to create a WpePro file to hack at least the gold on it ? or at least give me a hint to how start it ^^ Thanks in advance ^^
Holic Online
03/30/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Anyone has Holic hacks thats working Gold/level hack can you plz pm me or lead me in the right direction and don't worry i won't be exploiting the hack making me an obivious target but again saying this will prolly make you think twice about it lol. Anyway thx for your time.
Holic USA Online?
05/23/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
anyone have any working hacks for holic? money hack is great ^^