Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RESETING MOBS?

Discussion on RESETING MOBS? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RESETING MOBS?

hi all.i am playing aion f2p and i am using a multi tool...i experience this when i am above a mob or boss and hitting it after some secs it resets any idea how to avoid this ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CHA Back after reseting skills
08/24/2012 - Archlord - 7 Replies
Guys, I have a simple questions, Do you get your Charismas points back when you reset all your Skills with Gem of origin?. Thanks in advance!
[Sammelthread] Pin reseting Requests
05/31/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 6 Replies
Hello and good Morning, a lot of ppl forget they're Black Market pin - Thats why i open that thread! Here you can Post your "Pin reset" requests. Its Not really easy for an Admin to look around for new "Pin reset threads". How? If you forget your pin, only post in that thread and your Pin will be reseted soon ;D Example:
Reseting Skills
05/28/2009 - Kal Online - 14 Replies
Heyah!! I've been looking arround alot but i haven't noticed if it's possible to reset skills with any hacking method..no money for soc on int server..that's why i wonder if it's possible? And how to do it? Thank you for help!
Reseting stats/skills with UCE
05/31/2008 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
Is it possible to use UCE to reset ur stats/skills at Prophet? Anyone know if it can be done in same way as the job hack?