Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

problem!

Discussion on problem! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
problem!

Ok so i installed Pinnacle gamer profile and San andreas advanced control it all works good but when I use it with sobeit the car quick turns in the right direction when i press Z-Axis Negative on the controller how do i fix this problem I went to the sobeit.ini and tried to change the controls but nothing happens still quick turns as soon as i press the accelerate control.

Someone please help me I would be most grateful

so yeah I just need to know a way to disable the quick turn feature on sobeit
Old 08/19/2012, 11:53   #2
Administrator

elite*gold: 41364
Received Thanks: 12,625
Arrow Main -> General Gaming Discussion

#moved

You might want to elaborate on the context, 'cause right now people might not have a clue what you are even talking about - including me.
Old 08/19/2012, 16:25   #3

elite*gold: 0
Ok I got a hack for Gta samp called sobeit then i wanted to use my xbox 360 controller for gta samp on the pc so I got 2 programs called Pinnacle gamer profile and San andreas advanced control which enables the use of a xbox 360 controller for gta, it all works good but when I use my xbox controller with my sobeit for some reason when i press on the accelerator button on the controller it starts the quick turn hack on sobeit I just want to know how to stop this from happening.

Z-Axis Negative is the accelerate control on the xbox controller any help would be nice thanks.