Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 18:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Can anyone make bot or hacks for Secret Online?

Discussion on [Request] Can anyone make bot or hacks for Secret Online? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Request] Can anyone make bot or hacks for Secret Online?

Basic Info

"Secret Online" is a 3D MMORPG developed by Ferry Network. It is set in ancient China during the Qin Dynasty. The Qin Dynasty marks a significant period in the Chinese history. It is not only full of ancient mystery, it is also the one and only dynasty that is deeply involved in technology, martial arts and intriguing sociology and politics. These are the main reasons why the game developers for "Secret Online" chose this theme. Secret Online allows players to be fully immersed into the fighting experiences with the excellent Hr3D game engine. Ferry has provided a flexible system for players to choose their unique items. What's more, with over 200 scenes released during open beta, players can look forward to a never ending series of interesting mob kills and quests completions.

here link for client: