Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 22:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Quitting Sale On Arua Rose

Discussion on Quitting Sale On Arua Rose within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quitting Sale On Arua Rose

I am quitting arua rose Selling all of me stuffs and zulies ... worth 8b add my MSN or Yahoo Messenger

if you want to buy an account or cleric Im selling it too just add me and make an offer

Thanks in advance
Old 01/24/2009, 12:47   #2

akin nlng gamit mo idol
Old 01/25/2009, 08:54   #3

1. You should show some screenshots to show what you got and to get people interested.
2. Arua Rose is a private server, I don't think someone will pay you real money for stuff there.
3. We have a blackmarket for this kind of stuff. ->
Old 01/26/2009, 17:58   #4

actually there are a lot of people buying arua rose zulies and items although its a private server farming is not that easy... ^^ well anyway thanks for the info
Old 03/18/2009, 00:55   #5

Thumbs up Selena Gomez Loves UGGs

Rising Disney star Selena Gomez has certainly found herself in the spotlight over the past few months. Best known for starring as Alex Russo in Disney’s Wizards of Waverly Place, Gomez is not only a talented actress and singer but has a keen eye for fashion as well.Clevver TV in Beverly Hills did a spot on this incredible teen and her sense of style. Selena Gomez loves boots, including tall sleek styles and (of course) her favorite , which she claims keep her warm in the winter!Check out this video to see Selena’s as well as tons of her casual and red carpet outfits! She’s definitely got a keen sense of style!
Old 06/24/2009, 05:46   #6

@jack19700206 Random post bro, trying to spam?

@p ~ I agree, some Screen Shots would be useful. Might even helpt get more attention to the thread.
Old 07/05/2009, 20:15   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack19700206 View Post
Rising Disney star Selena Gomez has certainly found herself in the spotlight over the past few months. Best known for starring as Alex Russo in Disney’s Wizards of Waverly Place, Gomez is not only a talented actress and singer but has a keen eye for fashion as well.Clevver TV in Beverly Hills did a spot on this incredible teen and her sense of style. Selena Gomez loves boots, including tall sleek styles and (of course) her favorite , which she claims keep her warm in the winter!Check out this video to see Selena’s as well as tons of her casual and red carpet outfits! She’s definitely got a keen sense of style!
what a way to get a 2nd post