Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Funny Stories

Discussion on Funny Stories within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Funny Stories

One of the best parts of requiem and games are the funny stories so why not a thread to hear everyones funny stories they have had in the game.

My story: I was in Parnes, south of the antient temple where the kineses nightmare monsters respawn on the hill. I had a quest there and i just wanted to do it so i get there and a rogue is there fighting them. He was fighting them and was having trouble so i healed him and saved his life. I said hey lets party i have a quest. He said "no i need the items that they drop". i said "i dont need the items ill give u anything that drops i just need to do the quest" kept trying to party him and he wouldn't join. So when we were both killing em i took a little break and the one i was killing agroed him and i just stood there and smiled as the two kinases gang banged him. I didnt complete the quest but i got a great laugh out of it.

If you took the time to find a forum on the game then u must have a funny story from the game to tell, so please do : )
Old 01/19/2009, 09:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
not bad

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GTA Vice City Stories
03/24/2011 - Consoles - 8 Replies
Hab mir jetzt letztens mal GTA vice city stories für die ps2 geholt. Vor einer mission hab ich mal nen waffencheat benutzt, und als ich später speichern wollte kam die meldung "cheats wurden aktiviert es wird empfohlen dieses spiel nicht zu speichern". Nunja habs trotzdem getan. Was passiert denn wenn man mit cheat speichert ? kann man dann das Spiel nicht durchspielen oder was ?
Chucks can tell stories!
02/21/2010 - General Art - 1 Replies
A new work from me Idea: I got the idea from the signature made by pac, thx. Programm: Adobe Photoshop cs4 Layer: 60+ Brushes/ Renders: Only Photoshop standarts. Time: I don't know enjoy and vote pls.
Stories especially for Halloween
11/04/2009 - Main - 2 Replies
It's that scary season when we are pestered and vexed by ghastly creatures. No, I'm not talking about politicians. It's Halloween, a time when we are reminded that the Inland Empire is a frightful place, and not just because we have howling winds and roaring fires and jarring earthquakes and campaigning politicians. We also have ghosts. Lots of them. The Inland Empire has some of the oldest cities, cemeteries, hospitals, hotels, theaters, churches, public buildings and houses...
Funny CO jokes / stories.
07/02/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies