What makes video games fun for you?
Basically, what do you LIKE and DISLIKE about video games? If you could, organize them into bullets (please?). I'm doing this to gather up some ideas for a old friend who is going to college for game development. So one day when he makes games, he can attempt to satisfy everyone since he knows what you want.
Example (Try to be specific. I'm doing this as an example to show you)
- Multiplayer (Halo)
- Blood and Gore (Fallout?)
- Variety of playable characters (Soul Caliber)
- Nudity (Playboy: The Mansion)
- Horrible voice over acting (The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion)
- Unbeatable bosses (Soul Caliber)
- Pay to Rape (Almost any free MMO. Especially Conquer Online)