Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Seperate D3,sc2 and steam acc for sale

Discussion on Seperate D3,sc2 and steam acc for sale within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Seperate D3,sc2 and steam acc for sale

I sell all accounts 1 and 1. Diablo 3 and starcraft 2 are seperated accounts.

Offer your bfp! (Or real money)

------

Selling Diablo 3 account for a cheap price! Give me offers on skype! All offers are welcome! You pay with either bfp, paypal or moneybookers! (Preferably moneybookers but paypal is all fine :=) )

We can have a middleman if you want. If not then you will pay before you get the acc.

-----

Selling Starcraft 2 account for a cheap price! Give me offers on skype! All offers are welcome! You pay with either bfp, paypal or moneybookers! (Preferably moneybookers but paypal is all fine :=) )

The acc also have a free namechange so you can have whatever name that you want! A namechange is worth 10€ on the battle.net! Keep that in mind please.

We can have a middleman if you want. If not then you will pay before you get the acc.

-----

Selling Steam account with global offensive, modern warfare 2, black ops, modern warfare 3 and all counter-strike for a cheap price! on skype! All offers are welcome! You pay with either bfp, paypal or moneybookers! (Preferably moneybookers but paypal is all fine :=) )

-----

Selling 1 and 1! They are on different accounts! Give your bfp offers!