Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A little confused. (PSO BB)

Discussion on A little confused. (PSO BB) within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A little confused. (PSO BB)

Ok, so I just started playing PSO BB like a couple of days ago and I gotta say, I love this game. I played PSO on the GC back in the day and I had all the cool weapons that you could possibly get as a ranger offline. PSO is a whole difference experience when you actually play online. There is so much to do and I still don't have a clue on how to do some stuff and how to get the cool quest only weapons.

I came on these forums looking for a couple of short cuts to try to get to the level that I was when I quit PSO for GC. I want the weapons that I had before and I wanted to do it rather quickly without restrain. I searched the threads and I became so confused on how to get these hacks to work. I have found several different Cheat Engine posts, bypass posts, some other things to hack the game, but I still don't know how to do it. Can someone fill me in on the most recent hacks for this game as well as give a tutorial on how to do it? I recently downloaded CE 6.2 and I also downloaded PSO_v3.rar from a thread but I have no idea what I'm doing. Some help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Edit: Please just do not post a link to a thread that has downloads. I would appreciate specific step-by-step tutorials for someone who is not very familiar with this kind of stuff for the computer. Thanks again in advance.
Old 07/05/2012, 23:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump.

Bump

Bunp