Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free trial? :O

Discussion on Free trial? :O within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free trial? :O

Recruit-A-Friend To Join the Armies of WAR

The Realm War continues to rage and the armies of Order and Destruction are always on the lookout for new recruits. Do you know a brave warrior that could bolster the ranks? You could earn 30 days of free game time when you recruit family and friends to join the battle in Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning!

Here’s how it works:

* When you become a paying subscriber to Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning, you’ll receive 3 recruitment notices to share with friends or family. For each month you continue to subscribe, you’ll receive another recruitment notice (for a maximum of 6 at any time).
* Send a recruitment email to a friend or family member from the Account Center. This will allow your recruit to create a trial account for seven days of free play. Unused referrals expire after 30 days and will revert back to your pool of available referrals.
* When your recruit becomes a paying subscriber to WAR, you will receive a credit for 30 days of free game time. Stay tuned for more exciting recruitment rewards in the future!

Okay, read that on the site, and it seems like you can get a trial account for a little bit if someone sends the link. Since I will be getting the game for christmas in 2 days, I think this would be a good opportunity to try it. OFC, you'll get a free month out of it, and I'll get to check the game out. If you play the U.S. version or w.e and you wanna send me it, I'll change the account to a subscriber and you'll get 30 days free days of game time. Mind as well help someone out

It'd be nice if someone sent it to my email (), if not, just post here and I'll reply. Just get it in by tomorrow if possible :P

Thanks.

Edit:Nvm, I just got a free trial from someone else
Old 12/24/2008, 02:07   #2

So when I give a trial to a friend. he creates an account with the trial-key
and after 7 days he changes it to a subscribed one.
Does he have to buy the game when he subs or do you get a free game every month?
Old 12/24/2008, 13:03   #3
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,538
Also wenn ich das richtig verstehe läuft das folgendermaßen ab:

1. Du gibst einem deiner Freunde nen Trialkey.
2. Dein Freund erstellt sich nen Account und kann 7 Tage testen.
3. Dein Freund kauft sich die Vollversion und holt sich ein Abo. (er muss also zahlen!)
4. Du bekommst 30 Tage kostenlose Spielzeit.

Also im Grunde genauso wie bei WoW
Old 12/24/2008, 13:18   #4

Wie fies. Hab schon gehofft des wär ne cash cow. 100 Accounts oder so aufmachen und jeden monat die keys verkaufen.
nen ganz dickes fettes BUUUUUHHHHHHH!!!! an goa/mythic

Dank dir
Old 12/24/2008, 17:08   #5

If anyone would like to invite me for the 7 day free trial I will be thankful. If I like the game I will subscribe it. Pm me
Old 12/25/2008, 20:58   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkOPM View Post
Also wenn ich das richtig verstehe läuft das folgendermaßen ab:

1. Du gibst einem deiner Freunde nen Trialkey.
2. Dein Freund erstellt sich nen Account und kann 7 Tage testen.
3. Dein Freund kauft sich die Vollversion und holt sich ein Abo. (er muss also zahlen!)
4. Du bekommst 30 Tage kostenlose Spielzeit.

Also im Grunde genauso wie bei WoW
Wie Abo? Habe WoW Account grad verkauft und dachte ich hol mir Warhammer, weil das nix kostet und so? Kostet das auch Monatlich? Oo

Edit: Grad informiert, is ja ****. No need. :<
Old 12/25/2008, 21:52   #7

Hm ein Freund von mir hat nichts von wegen Trial undso.. dabei würd ichs so gern mal austesten °.° Hat jmd vllt ein Trialdings über oderso? = ) just PM meh : D
Old 12/26/2008, 04:17   #8

Anyone know where to find these trial keys?
I have a subscribed War acc but cant find the keys on war-europe.com
when im logged in. I have at least 2 accounts of which I can give you the
trial keys.

Kann mir wer sagen wo ich die trial Keys find?
Auf war-europe.com find ich die nich wenn ich mich einlog.
Hab mindestens 2 accounts von denen ihr die Trials haben könnt.

edit: google ftw:
Old 12/27/2008, 12:07   #9
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

Die Trialkeys gabs bisher nur in den USA und dort auch nur in speziellen Shops. Leider weiß ich nicht, ob sich in der Richtung mittlerweile was geändert hat. Zumindest find ich in meiner Accountverwaltung keine Trialkeys.
Old 03/05/2009, 18:18   #10
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

Ab sofort gibt es von Warhammer Online eine 10-Tage-Probeversion. Damit haben neugierige Rekruten nun die Möglichkeit, sich zehn Tage lang gebührenfrei in die Schlacht zu werfen.

Für die Anmeldung zum kostenlosen Testzugang sind folgende Schritte notwendig:

* Auf die Seite gehen
* Client herunterladen*
* Test-Konto anlegen
* Konto aktivieren
* Spielen

* Ladet Euch am Besten den Client vor der Aktivierung eines Testzugangs herunter, damit Ihr keine Zeit verliert.

Die Testkonten haben allerdings folgende Einschränkungen:

* Zugriff auf Gebiete des ersten Abschnitts und Hauptstädte
* Es ist möglich, Gegenstände via Post zu erhalten, aber nicht zu verschicken
* Es ist möglich, Gegenstände in Auktionen zu erwerben, aber nicht zu verkaufen
* Es ist möglich, Gegenstände und Geld im Handelsfenster zu geben, aber nicht zu erhalten

Viel Spaß in WAR!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2009, 12:10   #11

hab mir grade son testaccount geholt und patche meine version nach, mal wieder reinschnuppern was sich so getan hat

*edit* erster eindruck seit langen, läuft auf jeden fall flüssiger aber irgendwie noch immer net das wahre
Old 03/09/2009, 14:09   #12

Not sure about what server you play in. But when I go to make a key, it asks for "Friend's email" "Friend's name" "My server I play on" "And order to destro". I don't mind making keys for people, but don't bot with the character (at least not on the first two weeks).

PS: I only have 3 keys left
Old 03/22/2009, 07:23   #13

with these trials coming out.... isnt it possible that private serers will come for this game? My friend told and was excited just wanted to see if its actually possible to get a pserver from the game downloads they have?
Old 04/04/2009, 06:19   #14

if you subscribe a certain amount of people (i think 3 or around there) you get a dog that follows as a pet and helps kill stuff with you
Old 05/14/2009, 20:44   #15

If anyone needs some trials, let me know. I've still got 2 left this month.