Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 03:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GIS] GamerzTools Trainer 2.0.0

Discussion on [GIS] GamerzTools Trainer 2.0.0 within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[GIS] GamerzTools Trainer 2.0.0

hi here is the link

How to use:
1.Extract Trainer!
2.Open Trainer! + Click Advertise!
3.Tick Hacks!
4.Open Gunbound [GIS/GBWC]
5.Create a room/ Be master.
6.Enjoy!
Old 10/19/2008, 13:21   #2

does this work?
Old 10/21/2008, 13:37   #3

doesnt work.. been patched nearly immediately after this wad released
Old 11/02/2008, 08:21   #4

darn its not working..
Old 11/14/2008, 01:58   #5

Lightbulb A man came home form work late!

bump up then lurkA man came home form work late, tired and found his 5 years old son waiting for him at the door. "Daddy,may I ask you a questIon ?" "Yeah, sure, what is it?" replied the man. "Daddy, how much do you make an hour? " " If you must know, I make $20 an hour."" Oh,"the little boy replied, with his head down, looking up, he said, "Daddy, may I please borrow $10" the father was furious, "If the only reason you askedthat is so you can borrow some moneyto buy a silly toy, then you go to bed." The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door. After about an hour or so,the man had calmed down. And started to think. Maybe there was something he really neededto buy with that $10 and he really didn't ask for money very often. The man went to the door of the iIttle boy's roomand opened the door."Are you asleep, son?" he asked. "no daddy," replied the boy. "I've been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier." said the man, "Here's the $10 you asked for." the little boy sat straight up, smiling. "Oh, thank you daddy!" he yelled. Then, reaching under his pillow he pulled out some crumpled up bills. The man, seeing that the boy already had money, started to get angry agaIn. The little boy slowly counted out his money, then looked up at his father. "Why do you want more money? Is you already have some ?" the father asked. "Because I didn't have enough, but now I do. "the little boy repiied, "Daddy , I have $20 now. Can I buy an hour of your time ?Please come home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you."Come and buy , , , , web .
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/23/2008, 07:31   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hohuyoo460 View Post
bump up then lurkA man came home form work late, tired and found his 5 years old son waiting for him at the door. "Daddy,may I ask you a questIon ?" "Yeah, sure, what is it?" replied the man. "Daddy, how much do you make an hour? " " If you must know, I make $20 an hour."" Oh,"the little boy replied, with his head down, looking up, he said, "Daddy, may I please borrow $10" the father was furious, "If the only reason you askedthat is so you can borrow some moneyto buy a silly toy, then you go to bed." The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door. After about an hour or so,the man had calmed down. And started to think. Maybe there was something he really neededto buy with that $10 and he really didn't ask for money very often. The man went to the door of the iIttle boy's roomand opened the door."Are you asleep, son?" he asked. "no daddy," replied the boy. "I've been thinking, maybe I was too hard on you earlier." said the man, "Here's the $10 you asked for." the little boy sat straight up, smiling. "Oh, thank you daddy!" he yelled. Then, reaching under his pillow he pulled out some crumpled up bills. The man, seeing that the boy already had money, started to get angry agaIn. The little boy slowly counted out his money, then looked up at his father. "Why do you want more money? Is you already have some ?" the father asked. "Because I didn't have enough, but now I do. "the little boy repiied, "Daddy , I have $20 now. Can I buy an hour of your time ?Please come home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you."Come and buy , , , , web .
-------------
Anyway, it's a good story but wat do u wanna mention ?
Old 12/01/2008, 03:26   #7

What is GIS And GLS? kindly explain what are those in the tutorial?