Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Hack/Tool] RoseTools

Discussion on [Hack/Tool] RoseTools within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RoseTools V1.3 (Vista and XP Supported)

First of All Rosetools is made to make your life easier in rose.
What has RoseTools to Offer:

Auto Login ? its finally done, and you can now enjoy of relaxing behind your computer and let a program do all the login
work for you, it?s still in BETA state I did a lot of testing on my own but there are still some minor bugs, the tool work
fine on most common resolutions I tested it all on window mode, but if you are using full screen mode on your rose be
sure if you want to use auto login that Rose Online resolution is the same as your computer resolution or ells the program
won?t work.
Note* laptop resolution isn?t added yet so sorry for the people using laptop

RoseBuff ? this handy for the cleric?s here I know that after you reach a lvl you will have a lot of buffs and if you need to
buff much ppl you will get sick of it, well with this tool you just need to select ONCE where your buffs are located and
the program will buff for you

Super Gather ?This tool will press your gather button every 0.050 of a second. very handy if you want to pick up a item that is owned by someone else

Rose Shoppa ? When you set your shop you can open this program and it will spam a shout and a normal msg
(shout only is available to) you also will be able to choose a interval time of your spam the minimum
is 21 sec because of the anti-spam system in rose.

No-Sound ? I?m a person that loves to listen music on my computer and I usually set my music very hard. I know that you can
turn off your sound in rose but it?s very annoying because if you use dual client the sound pops back sometimes or if you turn
your volume very hard you can hear the rose background sound and that?s why I created no-sound

ZoomHack - Have you had enough of tryin to zoom out more but you can?t. and maybe you tried to look it up on the internet and did find only spyware/virus/Trojan program that pretended to be zoomhack. Well I can asure you then this is the one you need. No spyware/virus/Trojan just the zoomhack.

Wallhack - After patching this tool you will be able to walk trough walls and rocks en more. It?s very handy but if people caught you using this and make a screenshot of you in the walls. Get ready for a ban so I can only guarantee you it?s very handy (I use it to).

I can garantee you that this tool is virus free!

Antivir: Nothing found
ArcaVir: Nothing found
Avast: Nothing found
AVG: Nothing found
BitDefender: Nothing found
ClamAV: Nothing found
F-Prot: Nothing found
Norman: Nothing found
Rising: Nothing found
VirusBlokAda32: Nothing found
VirusBuster: Nothing found

Report overview
Scanned by Antivirus online virus scan - viruschief.com

Please Visit To Download RoseTools

Hope it will get a sticky
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2007, 17:49   #2

Hmm.. thnx u making programma's with wich programm?

<hr>Append on Jul 5 2007, 18:07<hr> I scanned it:

A-Squared Found nothing
AntiVir Found nothing
ArcaVir Found nothing
Avast Found nothing
AVG Antivirus Found nothing
BitDefender Found nothing
ClamAV Found nothing
Dr.Web Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus Found nothing
F-Secure Anti-Virus Found nothing
Fortinet Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus Found nothing
NOD32 Found nothing
Norman Virus Control Found nothing
Panda Antivirus Found nothing
Rising Antivirus Found nothing
Sophos Antivirus Found nothing
VirusBuster Found nothing
VBA32 Found nothing

So... it seems to be clean but, alwaysuse on own risk!
Old 07/05/2007, 23:11   #3

it is made in autoit and thx for scanning it for me.
i am have now crappy internet and i can't do much
Old 10/01/2007, 14:37   #4

updated link to new homepage:
Old 10/28/2007, 03:04   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilx View Post

Auto Login ? its finally done, and you can now enjoy of relaxing behind your computer and let a program do all the login
work for you, it?s still in BETA state I did a lot of testing on my own but there are still some minor bugs, the tool work
fine on most common resolutions I tested it all on window mode, but if you are using full screen mode on your rose be
sure if you want to use auto login that Rose Online resolution is the same as your computer resolution or ells the program
won?t work.

RoseBuff ? this handy for the cleric?s here I know that after you reach a lvl you will have a lot of buffs and if you need to
buff much ppl you will get sick of it, well with this tool you just need to select ONCE where your buffs are located and

Super Gather ?This tool will press your gather button every 0.050 of a second. very handy if you want to pick up a item that is owned by someone else

Rose Shoppa ? When you set your shop you can open this program and it will spam a shout and a normal msg
(shout only is available to) you also will be able to choose a interval time of your spam the minimum

No-Sound ? I?m a person that loves to listen music on my computer and I usually set my music very hard. I know that you can
turn off your sound in rose but it?s very annoying because if you use dual client the sound pops back sometimes or if you turn
your volume very hard you can hear the rose background sound and that?s why I created no-sound

ZoomHack - Have you had enough of tryin to zoom out more but you can?t. and maybe you tried to look it up on the internet and did find only spyware/virus/Trojan program that pretended to be zoomhack. Well I can asure you then this is the one you need. No spyware/virus/Trojan just the zoomhack.

Wallhack - After patching this tool you will be able to walk trough walls and rocks en more. It?s very handy but if people caught you using this and make a screenshot of you in the walls. Get ready for a ban so I can only guarantee you it?s very handy (I use it to).

Report overview

what rose is this for ?? iv got rose online and nothing works is it for ruff rose ? please help
Old 10/30/2007, 16:25   #6

Start Problem

When it comes on it says first time start up and asks where ROSE is however it does not show my ROSE folder no matter what, is this a glitch with the program.
Old 11/14/2007, 16:07   #7

thx man
Old 11/16/2007, 14:40   #8

Are u from sweden?
Old 12/29/2007, 20:47   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilx View Post

won?t work.

Report overview

can you make 1 this cool tools for ruff-rose?
Old 02/04/2008, 03:23   #10

your link does'nt appear...can this program work on aruarose
Old 02/04/2008, 14:38   #11

nice work man! i know ur name :P

schon jemand bei ruff oder arua getestet?
Old 02/25/2008, 09:21   #12

is this hacktools work for AruaRose?
Old 03/23/2008, 11:47   #13

AruaRose

plzzz post a bot in aruarose.............
or just send it 2 my account
Old 04/10/2008, 09:39   #14

Problem

i cant download the file can any one give me the latest link to download the Rose Tools???
Old 04/15/2008, 11:18   #15

Can some one send the direct link for the rosetools and PBP bot?