Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Network and Publishing Company Team Recruitment

Discussion on Network and Publishing Company Team Recruitment within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Network and Publishing Company Team Recruitment

Hello ,

introduction about the Network :

Glory network is made from almost one year and now we are leading five of the greatest top servers of silkroad online . Also now we have over 8,000 players and a 3,600 Active Members .

Introduction About The Company :

Ludoworks Is our Publishing And Development Company We started it after we made a great success at our Network and we want to start working legally only . it certainly didn't become published yet we still need to make some illegal work to start it sadly .

Our Staff :

Deta : CEO / Global Business Manger
Ruben : CEO / Head Designer
Atomix : CEO / Head Development
Darky : Head Coder
Chernobyl : Head Security Manger
Forums Moderators : Around 9

What we want to expand our staff so want the following

Designers ( 0 / 3 )
Coders ( 0 / 2 )
Video Maker ( 0 / 2 )
Security Manger ( 0 / 1 )
Developer ( 0 / 1 )

your skills need to b a global skills not just for one game or one thing .

Payment Info :

In the network you get paid for each job you do not each month or week and payments price depends on the CEOs

In the Company it will be Salary each month . As old as you are as fast your salary will grow .

You will need to work in the network first then u will work with us at the company .

You will gain no accuses to anything until you gain our trust .

Only Apply Via that Application

Best Regards .

" I am not sure i am posting at the right section but i searched alot of a team recruitment section but couldn't found , if any mod please found that in a wrong section please change it "

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Team Recruitment ~ 1650 MMR
01/31/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 0 Replies
New Team search You! Wir sind auf der Suche nach deutschsprachigen Mitspielern im Bereich Heroes of Newerth. Momentan befinden wir uns in der Aufbauphase und werden als Team unter einem in der CSS Scene bekannten Multigaming-Clan spielen. Näheres dazu in einem persönlichen Gespräch. Unser Ziel ist es, ein gut zusammenpassendes Team auf die Beine zu stellen, welches sich aktiv und ehrgeizig an verschiedenen Cups und Liegen beteiligt. Gute Deutschkenntnisse, sowie TS³, ein HeadSet und...
[Team Recruitment]Strawberry-Pr0jcts RiftEmu
01/13/2012 - Rift - 0 Replies
Hello everyone! I am a new developer here at Strawberry-Pr0jcts and I am working very hard to try to get this Emulator up and running so we can get into major development. I am looking for some more people experienced in C# that has a previous experience in emulation dealing with C#. If you are interest in working for Strawberry-Pr0jcts please post an application in the correct forum if you are accepted an Administrator or myself will contact you and we will go from there. Core Devs -...
Metin2 Team Recruitment
06/16/2011 - Metin2 - 0 Replies
Hey Guys,First of all sorry If i posted in a wrong section But i'ma new at Elitepvpers,I speak english only (honestly),I don't speak germany I'm looking for a Metin2 Developers & Client Modders cuz i am making my own Mt2 private server Please add : [email protected] If you're any thanks,sorry again if it's the wrong section. Translation Added ------------------------------------------------- ----------- Hey Guys, zunächst einmal leid, wenn ich in eine falsche Sektion gepostet
Team Recruitment Vco Emulation
06/30/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hello I'm the owner of Vco Emulation it is an project with many different kinds of servers but our main server is an conquer online Emu developed by the CoEmu team!Here is a brief description of vco We currently have 1 C# coder and we are looking for more!Ran on my home pc for the moment.Later on we are and will be moving to an HP ProLiant DL580 G4 7041 3.0GHz Dual Core 2P 4GB High Performance Rack Server!Join today and be apart of the best private server community!You will NOT regret it! ...