Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 18:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I wish this game existed ...

Discussion on I wish this game existed ... within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I wish this game existed ...

So many private MMO Servers but they all just make the old version of the game =(

I would LOVE to see:

Age of Conan Graphics / Music / Environmental Feel (kill styles !)
Dark Age of Camelot RvR - All classes, fighting styles, RA's etc... Realm Keeps and Relics !
EverQuest Raids and Dungeons - Some in RvR zones, and some in Realm Zones
DDO Style Player control and collision detection (block a door with a shield tank) - dungeon puzzles, dungeon chains (multiple dungeons as a quest line) Dungeon Terrain (those deep drops and underground worlds were cool!)

So... Combine it all for the ultimate MMO/RvR experience !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
VK 2046 Game + DB Server [Login Fix / 6skills usw] + Client Game-Datei.
08/24/2011 - Metin2 Trading - 6 Replies
Hi, ich verkaufe hier die nunja sagen wir mal " besten " 2011 Files. 2046 Game + DB Server ist nicht public, ausschließlich 2019 ist Public. 2046 wurde von tim selber gemacht und hat alle bugfixxes. Dazu habe ich die komplette 2011er Quest-Reihe die auch noch nicht Public ist. 2011 DB, total Stabil.
Games you wish existed
04/27/2010 - Off Topic - 37 Replies
Anybody know if Heroes of Might and Magic is coming out with a MMO version? I figured its such a rich world already, somebody could just take the lore and make a game based on the skill system from homm. The classes could just be the heroes classes, and the troops could be just be troops or pets depending on the kind of game. Any other wish list games you wish they would make? http://images.91.com/homm/img/news/100415forumtop ic13.jpg