Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Red alert 3

Discussion on Red alert 3 within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
Red alert 3

Its coming out the end of this october, and could be the best in this command and conquer series, its a follow on from red alert 2 which i used to play many years ago, which first got me into online gaming

Anyone else looking to buy this game?
Old 09/27/2008, 13:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
jeah im going to play it , the last (TW) was a let down.. :/ . The Vids on the c&c page are nice hope this game will rock

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Scammer alert!
08/13/2009 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
Dude whos msn adress is [email protected] is a scammer, scammed my account, don't flame or blame, just wanted to tell you so you would know.
PM Alert?
04/15/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
"Hi can anyone with good computer skills whrite a program that makes an alert when you get a pm ingame? that would be very helpfull, becouse when you bot and an assistant or an GM or some boored idiot pmīs you : are you botting? you notice the alert rush to your pc and answers : No^^ in isro there is many programs like this but i think ecsro dont have anything like this?"
Red Alert
05/15/2007 - Eudemons Online - 4 Replies
I couldnt help but notice while searching through my games memory that i found the names of EXPHACK and WINHEX in game memory, i didnt find LOGBOT in there which is amazing to me, maybe logbot hadnt done something to trigger the game to record its name. maybe this has something to do with the anti-trojan stuff i was hearing about before...anyways i would rename any cheat related files to something else, everyone should choose a unique name for the same program. like rename EXPHACK.exe to...