Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

updater

Discussion on updater within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
updater

ich versteh das nich wenn ich versuche aoc runterzuladen mit der exe sind rund 18gb und sobald ich den updater schließe muss ich wieder von neu anfangen ... is das normal ?

das heißt ich habe zb 1gb von 18gb schließe den downloader und muss danach wieder neu anfangen anstatt das er bei 1gb weiterläuft ...

ich brauche für 18gb rund 15 stunden da lass ich doch nich 15 stunden den laptop an ...

kann mir da einer weiterhelfen ??

EDIT: i dont understand ... when i start AOC it need 18gb to download .. but when i have downloaded 1gb of 18gb and i close the updater it will start from 0 again ... why it dont start at 1 gb ?? it takes 15h to downlaod the game ... laptop cant be run 15 hours -.-
Old 01/27/2012, 13:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
Please, When you post .. Put "your language" and English language.

Cause lots of people cant help you cause they dont understand your post/sayings.