Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trade Pally for Stealth

Discussion on Trade Pally for Stealth within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trade Pally for Stealth

Lookin to trade my 50 pally fully temped and legendary WC for any stealth classes fully temped and lvl 50. There is also a house on the account

Uthgard.
Old 01/19/2012, 23:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
Still taking offers if the char is high enough rr I could also throw in some plat.

Account gone some stupid **** took info and deleted char.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT / Trade 50 BM for another stealth or healer class
07/15/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i got a 50 bm on Uthgard with small sc around rr 4... i would trade it for a cleric / infiltrator or maybe another stealth class. the char should also have a small sc on it! w me with offer pls thx
wts wow us lvl 80 pally and dk
07/08/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
hi i am wanting to sell my wow account, which still has subscription til September 28. I have a level 80 dwarf paladin and a lvl 80 dranei dk, with other low level toons. I am wanting to sell for 225 pounds sterlin however i am also keen on swaping for a level 100+ dekaron character. if intrested then pst me and il inform of other data.
WTT-65 Pally
04/26/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys i want to trade my lvl 65 pally for warcraft 3 I being serious about this deal please dont try to scam but I just joined the army and I have a month before I go away and I would like to trade my WOW account for warcraft to enjoy with some freinds. If you can please contact me here Or on my msn at [email protected] Or you can email me at [email protected] Thank you very much!!
Will Give Pally DB for HELP
11/17/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
i will give the new pally DB for a little help on editing small things in my server like drops a npc and couple other little things add me on msn [email protected] if interrested
[BIG Bug Pally Database]
11/16/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Yes i found a bug that i am pretty sure forcer ,funhacker, or any of the guys that are known on here as expert coders can fix. Ok the legion totems do not work u can not register them at all u cant even see them . i would appercaite it if one of yall could make a script to do tomae it visable , cuz i treyd but i failed at it :( and ty if u do