Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RoM - Crash Report

Discussion on RoM - Crash Report within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
RoM - Crash Report

Also habe das spiel gedownloaded , installiert und bis zu dem letzten Patch gemacht zur zeit 4.0.6.2843 glaub ich .

Naja ich drücke beim Launcher Spiel Starten .

Dann kommt der RoM Task aber alles bleibt schwarz und dann kommt der Crash Report , den kann ich auch nicht lesen ka wieso drücke drauf aber kommt nicht .
Old 12/26/2011, 23:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hello friends!
I want to invite you all to play with me at Nexon Studio ROM Server,Chapter 4 Currently Supported.
The best and only server of Runes of magic online,the MMORG where you need to unlock the secrets of Rom to save the world.

Rates
- 7x EXP
- 7x Tp
- 3x Drop
- 3x Gold

If you want to join me in this great game,please click on the following links:

Main Site:
Forums:
Old 12/28/2011, 10:38   #3

elite*gold: 579
Installiere es neu.