Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wts ddo account with 3 legend build characters.

Discussion on wts ddo account with 3 legend build characters. within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wts ddo account with 3 legend build characters.

characters include a bard/barbarian and a sorc all 36 point build and with multiple epic items and greensteel weapons/acc epic seals/shards scrolls large mats and a lot of coveted items including multiple full tod sets including berserker and shintao set 2x 3piece epic abishai set +3 tomes that will stick if you tr torc just a seal away from epic mair chain and a lot more the only thing thats not present is a lot of plat... plat has always been at a last spot for me.. but the items the toons have are top notch !

characters all got a decent name on the sever. a lot of work has been put into the account if youre interested we can talk in pm and ill give more details to you of who got what and we can discuss a price.

reason for selling need a new computer and i'll stop playing once the expension comes.
Old 05/10/2012, 00:30   #2

how much?

how when and ... server? ^^
Old 05/14/2012, 18:52   #3

bump taking any remotely serious offers.