Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 11:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[question] Soul of ultimate nation HACK

Discussion on [question] Soul of ultimate nation HACK within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[question] Soul of ultimate nation HACK

hi all, i want know if someone have hacks for SUN ( Soul of Ultimate Nation )

Hoping for a positive answer :P
Old 01/04/2012, 23:53   #2

Hi. maybe some one can do hacks for russian version SUN online? There have Frost security protection, and it is very easy for hacking because Frost ist ****. A lot of russian gamers can pay/buy hacks.
You can download russian SUN here and try do hacks for selling.
Old 01/27/2012, 06:30   #3

Нашёл бота под русский сервак
Правда дорогой, но он того стоит, наверно.
Old 02/11/2012, 13:40   #4

Dear Gm,

I have this problem since last year. I play Dragon Nest SEA everytime i'll have a dungeon run i cant go in. like in Gray Ruins, I was going to have a run in Sanctuary Core but i cant get in and when i try going back to the town i cant go in either and after a minute i will disconnect. Im from Philippines and my internet is Globe wimax. I dont think the problem is my internet because in other game like Grand Chase and RF it doesnt happen, no lag. Thanks for any suggestions..