Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 14:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] :| How to make the Rakion into Window Mode?

Discussion on [Question] :| How to make the Rakion into Window Mode? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] :| How to make the Rakion into Window Mode?

How to make the Rakion into Window Mode? :| Just Reply if you know.. Thanks >_<
Old 08/21/2011, 11:18   #2

ALT+Enter
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/22/2011, 10:22   #3

download this and then Put the file PersistentSymbols.ini on C:\Program Files\softnyx\RakionIS\Scripts Alt+Enter to window mode and Alt+Enter to make it big again thank me if i helped
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2011, 16:51   #4

@mido02 Thanks bro
@paulfor1433 Thanks also bro.. xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Rakion Multi Hack] for window 7 64 bit user!
10/01/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
i find the way to make the hack ( by Danger - Team ) work....hehe... but it dc me in the 2nd tym a play a room..but the point is i make it work hehe.... ok this is what you need... first: download the by Danger - Team then: download the injector for 64 bit user: For Windows 7 ULTIMATE x64 - x64 dll injector by andre (pls try to know how to use this injector first) step: - put the 3 file from the Rakion Multi Hack to bin file... - open the injector... - put rakion.bin
[Question] CombatArms window mode
12/29/2010 - Combat Arms - 1 Replies
Can someone tell me how people get it because i can't take this lag anymore and i always have to minimize it and it takes awhile, please if you know how to tell me, thanks. :bandit: *Edit* I've used the search button and the file i got from that thread it said corrupted in winrar, and i also read post and it was patched.
How to make COmbat arms window mode?
02/20/2010 - Combat Arms - 9 Replies
how can i make CA eu window mode
[Question] SJsro in window mode
12/21/2009 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
is there any way i can play sjsro in window mode? alt+enter does not work, alt+window+enter brings up windows media center i've tried to make a shortcut with -window, but that doesn't work either its strange because alt+enter worked for every other sro i have played thanks for your help
[Question]Window Mode
12/12/2009 - Combat Arms - 0 Replies
Hey Does some1 know if there is a working window mode for CA IŽd be very happy if there is a working window mode :handsdown: Greets :D