Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 19:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

reinforcing on celestialuna

Discussion on reinforcing on celestialuna within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
reinforcing on celestialuna

I have a question,
I am trying to reinforce my costume with CE so I changed the value to transcendents gloves so I could get strike, but every time it works it says 'report to LUNA: material not added' or something.

How can I fix this? thank you for your help.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SHARE] CelestiaLuna Cheat Reinforce,Enchant,AOE,Skill [INDONESIAN]
03/25/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 14 Replies
I have a blog, there are new cheat and still work till now. Why i give u all cheat? i only angry to who sell enchant service till +12 with high pay. This blog trick is same as celespani.blogspot.com, but you see there the cheat are expired. i have new cheat with new bypass trick, still using CE as engine. So, Visit My Blog (If u understand indonesian languange) But I have translate box on my right sidebar blog, so u can understand a little what i write (maybe a little confused...
S> File CelestiaLuna Buff_Aoe_Reinforce Hack
02/26/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
FileCopter | Free File Hosting - Upload Files, Earn Cash For Password The Price 5 Puke Only Add Me [email protected] @ Fb
[GCPH][TUT]Reinforcing your Stats, Be the best~
10/24/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 28 Replies
Actually you guys wonder why? your char are so weak even if you have a Full Set of Saint Black Well actually GP sets are so USELESS so here's a guide on how to make your Char with best stats Hunt!~ yes hunt here are some places you might Love Update : Put spoilers as request of the mod
[Tips]- Reinforcing Runes to +9 or Above
08/12/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 10 Replies
These are the Tips. 10% Reinforcement Booster 15% Reinforcement Booster Runes Aging Cores Back-up Runes Let's Get Started.