Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Magic World Online

Discussion on Magic World Online within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Magic World Online

Hi,

I am been playing MWO for sometimes now. There is a map called dark fort illusion, where a lot of fake bosses spawn. We need to find the real one n kill it for material. But there is many level n a lot of them. Can anyone help with editing of the mob size to become smaller n only the real one stay normal size.

Or any method to different the real one from the fake one??

Pls help. Thanks.
Old 07/12/2011, 07:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
secret of mwo

I will post this on a regular basis, add and edit from time to time (depend on my mood):

FYI, I quitted this game or become inactive for a week ago. Nothing is able to encourage me to continue spending or playing in this game.

PART 1:
Zodiac:
- for those low level, to avoid mobs always use the path along the side of the road/wall. this will put you into invinsible mode. Do not run ! Walk and stop for 1 sec in between. Avoid curve or pillar spot by clicking the next straight point.
- use or set up house teleport at malelim spot as to avoid running to portal after kill pope.
- leech with at least 800% or 400% if you have high defense (4k) and 5k AP.
- best time to hunt gold item drop is from game time 7am until 9am

PART 2
Instance Royal Prison:
- use house teleport to wafey spot if you want to hunt weapon legend only
- stop doing instance if 5 in a rows without legend weapon

PART 3
Leech your gear:
- avoid leeching gear from Monday until Thursday
- time to leech is from game time 8pm-9pm, 12pm until 1pm
- try 2 stacks protective stone if no success. Stop and try again after the next day.
- try to leech during game not lag
- leech with 2-3 seconds pause in between.

PART 4
Dark Fort Illu:
- General, each boss has 2 triggers point but some has 3 triggers spot. Usually 3rd trigger spot at center of the map.
sandie 181.36 and 306.279
vinny 172.126 and 360.143
ralph 302.63 and 360.89
bard 362.39 and 344.268
adolf 361.281 and 281.140
ariska 314.325 and 272.125
ichiro 231.70 and 315.146
- how to spot or identify when alsace will drop deva material? Tips is during weekend, it will drop 2x times of material. The drop will come when jewelery drop from other boss and follow by fart drop.

PART 5
Grow your weapon:
- basically from my experience, you must avoid growing your weapon from Monday - Thursday
- grow ur weapon after maintenance
- after equipped all ur bless and tech stone, wait a few seconds then click compose
- best time slot from 3am-4:30am

PART 6
Deva Apo:
- 2 hrs you can stay inside, try to get into level 5 and kill the boss to claim prize. log off after that and log in again 2 hours later when the boss spawn again. you will have only 2 hours to stay inside. better opportunity to get wing.

PART 7
Mining material:
- Mine level 7 location: Benthal N (I) and Benthal S (I) , lure mobs away to mine
- Mine level 8 location: 4 spots at turtle, 2 spots at wave
- Ore for deva apo: create each char at empire and dynasty, enter according to the time slot. after that, log off and log in again when mine spawn.

PART 8
Boss Hunting:
- after maintainance, server reset every 6 hours. generally, all boss will spawn every 6 hours.
- sandie, sealed boss, tunnel M boss, st beast = 2 hrs spawn each time
- bloody = 1.5 hours
- beast camp = 1.5 and 2 hrs respectively
- benthal N and S, ice and bog boss = 3 hours
- crime (adolf) = 6 hours once or every server reset
- crimsom fort, turtle, wave bosss= assume is 2 hrs each

PART 9
Best Class in future MWO:
- Illusion Angel

PART 10
Grow Mount or raise hidden attribute:
- use 3x clever all the time