Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Knights of the Force

Discussion on Knights of the Force within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Knights of the Force

Hallo Leute,
Ich will euch nur Bescheit sagen das Die Neuen KotF SaveGames da sind.

Die Komplette Map wie Im FILM!!!

-Ben's Tod in allen Perspektiven wie z.b. StormTrooper, Ben, Hansolo, Chewy,
Lea, Müll monster, R2d2, C3PO...UVM

Einfach einfügen in:

Standad Part:C:/Programme/LucasArts/KotF Jedi Academy Expansion Pack/GameData/KnightsoftheForce/SinglePlayer/saves

aber Vorher DOWNLOADEN.

VIREN GEPRÜFT VON Avira AntiVir Personal

To Download Klick Here>>>

Similar Threads Similar Threads
does ice+force(debuffs) deal more damage than fire? 70:70 heuksal ice force build
04/26/2012 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
^^ no nukes and is almost the same as fintan1337's build.:D im planning to build a 70:70 garment or protector heuksal/ice/force build, i would start building one if the damage is enough to kill in pvp since it is still an int heavy build (257 str,328 int) + debuffs at 100,110cap, but with enough hp(can tank a warrior) and mp(higher snow) from heuksal and force passives. spear for pve(higher overall damage) and glaive (higher crits) at pvp. 27,316 hp 33,463 mp naked stats FTW! at 110
WTT BOTH lvl99 FORCE GLAVIER + lvl100 FORCE BOWER [PACIFIC]
05/19/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Hello guys Due to recent hackings going on or to say the change in security system. Well my account is by me only lols Its NOT verified and no one else knows SA lol only me Its lv 99 Force Glavier
WTB CHARS ON SERVER MERCURY LVL 101++ WARRIOR OR BOW/FORCE OR GLAIVE FORCE
04/10/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
hey all if anyone wants to trade me any of those chars build please PM me thankyou
[HELP] knights
03/21/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 13 Replies
I am having an issue with my knights i am running the new chinese db and the knights seemed to be working although they are tweaked (not by me) all but the guardian are working fine, but when someone appoints a pet to their guardian thats over 80 stars or over they become un pkable lol, we tested on a player with a 2500 pot and a player with a 7000 pot and the 7000 pot was only hitting 1's on the 2500 pot player even after he had killed his pets, is there some way i can limit the pet players...