Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 00:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i have a problem whit Roses online!

Discussion on i have a problem whit Roses online! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i have a problem whit Roses online!

look, i installed roses online and update it, then when i pressed play roses online and when to update game guard i got GameGuard execution error 360: "Fail to complete GameGuard updating./Check Virus first, ore adjust settings of PC management if any. WHAT TO DO ? i have Nod32 Anti-Virus.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buy] Atlantica Online Accout Whit Blue Name
08/10/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
Buy any atlantica account whit blue name... :D
Problem whit DSEE
09/29/2009 - Dragonica - 2 Replies
Hey guys I'm using the latest version of Kanes DSEE for gPotato. I just searched the board but could'nt find anything what could solve my problem. Also my prolbme is ... When I'm starting the DSEE the game freez' and I have to restart it. I duno what the problem is and have no idea to solve it. So I want to solve the problem whit your help. Are some one of you have the same problem and can help me? It really sucks when the game is frozen after some mins. So guys please help me, because I...
[Q]Genix-online P-Server. Cant get in whit UCE
07/22/2008 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
Hi E-Pvp, When i try to get in whit UCE (Ghostkiller, revo 8.3) It says: Abnormal program terminition. Is there a way to get in Genix-online server..? I use rootkit too but it dont help... All servers where im trying it works, like: Xiu. INT server,Weed and bla bla.. But not on Genix-online... Help me pls... Ty in advance.
Roses
08/04/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 40 Replies
You can equip roses right? That means you can use them as weapons! I tried this and it works!! Ok, first what you need to do, is do the vantimes quest(look it up and do it) once you get a rose(doesn't matter what color) you can then fight with it! Now, the rose doesn't have any strangth, but don't let that stop you from attacking with it, you will just have to rely on your own strangth and rings and stuff like thatl Anyway, get a db(or two) and put a socket in the rose. I recomend two...