Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 02:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Money/Item farming exploit [Works 22/1/08]

Discussion on Money/Item farming exploit [Works 22/1/08] within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 325
Thumbs up Money/Item farming exploit [Works 22/1/08]

Here's a nice HGL exploit I found out personally just now (3 minutes ago):

Money/Item farming:

Where: King William Street
What: The two unique quest bosses there
Quests: Take these quests - Demons of Notoriety + Daddy's dead
How: Accept the quests as you normally would, go in the portal and clean out the instance (kill bosses)
use the 1 way teleport back to town
sell everything
abandon the quests
accept the quests again
go back in (after your first time its going to be twice as easy because the other monsters are already dead)

Those two bosses are really easy to get to and it's the only exploit I know of that isn't patched. As I said before I figured this out by myself so feel free to share it with others.

Enjoy.

-edit- This may just apply to me but after the first kill the bosses are always on together on the first left turn, I hope it's like this for you guys too!
I have also tested the to-and-back teleport and it works that way too, this can save you some time if the bosses spawned too far.

P.S. If anyone feels like translating my post into german I'll add it here.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/23/2008, 23:07   #2

elite*gold: 10
please translate to german...
Old 01/28/2008, 14:47   #3

elite*gold: 0
ich übersetzt mal so gut ich kann

who: king william street
was: die zwei unique quest bosse dort
du brauchst: dies ebeiden quests-demons of notoriety+daddys dead

nimm die quest ganz normal an geh zur king william street und töte alles(auch die bosse)
mach den rückruf zur stadt und verkauf alles was du hast
Brech die quests ab
Nehm sie wieder an
geh wieder zur king william street dort sind alle monster noch tot ausser die bosse.
du kannst auch das PTP benutzen(persönlichen teleporter) um schneller hin und zurück zu kommen.

Ithink there is no exploit ist a bug on every quests when u need multiple items from mobs an you have all cleaned out at the instance and go to town and back there mobs u need for quests are back again an all other are dead
Old 02/16/2008, 14:29   #4

mh, müsste bei jedem "töte unique monster XY" funktionieren, aber frage :

funzt das heute immernoch? ^^
Old 02/17/2008, 10:31   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hehelol View Post
ich übersetzt mal so gut ich kann

who: king william street
was: die zwei unique quest bosse dort
du brauchst: dies ebeiden quests-demons of notoriety+daddys dead

nimm die quest ganz normal an geh zur king william street und töte alles(auch die bosse)
mach den rückruf zur stadt und verkauf alles was du hast
Brech die quests ab
Nehm sie wieder an
geh wieder zur king william street dort sind alle monster noch tot ausser die bosse.
du kannst auch das PTP benutzen(persönlichen teleporter) um schneller hin und zurück zu kommen.

Ithink there is no exploit ist a bug on every quests when u need multiple items from mobs an you have all cleaned out at the instance and go to town and back there mobs u need for quests are back again an all other are dead
Oo olol wie schlecht übersetzt du denn?
Old 02/17/2008, 22:41   #6

thx
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2008, 00:39   #7

Boss respawning has been fixed since 1.0.

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread