Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 16:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DDO]Easy way to make money

Discussion on [DDO]Easy way to make money within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 99
Received Thanks: 2,148
[DDO]Easy way to make money

Apologies its been a while since i played but. . . giving current DDO players a decent way to make quick money.

I forgot which house is it (the one with the weapons broker)
The quest: Depths of Despair (pretty sure its despair)

When you first enter the dungeon if you make a left, you will see an earth elemental and spike traps. run past the elemental, make a right and there will be a chest with two sets of spike traps around it.

Idea here is to run the quest on elite, run past the earthie, jump the spikes, loot the elite loot and bail out. Disband your party and repeat till chest is dry. Additional bonus with this particular dungeon. The chest can spawn on either left or right wall. These chests count as their own private entity which means you can loot each chest 7 times. though they become crappy after about 4 loots.

I dunno if this has been posted else where, and i really dun care. Im not looking for rewards, just wanted to help the community.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/27/2010, 10:49   #2

elite*gold: 294
The Black Market: 193/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,315
House Deneith

Thanks for the Guide
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/03/2010, 23:09   #3

elite*gold: 0
Auf deutsch vielleicht auch noch? >.<
Old 04/26/2011, 15:16   #4

elite*gold: 0
Entschuldigung sein eine Weile her, seit ich gespielt, aber. . . geben aktuelle DDO Spielern einen anständigen Weg, um schnell Geld zu verdienen.

Ich habe vergessen, welches Haus es ist (das mit den Waffen Broker)
Die Quest: Tiefen der Verzweiflung (ziemlich sicher, dass seine Verzweiflung)

Wenn Sie zunächst bei den Kerker, wenn Sie eine links zu machen, sehen Sie eine Erdelementar und Stachelfallen. führen vorbei an den elementaren, rechts, und es wird eine Truhe mit zwei Sätzen von Stachelfallen um ihn herum.

Idee hier ist, um die Quest zu Elite, vorbei an den earthie laufen laufen, springen die Spikes, die Elite Beute Beute und aus der Patsche helfen. Ihre Partei aufzulösen und wiederholen, bis der Brust ist trocken. Zusätzlicher Bonus mit diesem Verlies. Die Brust kann entweder nach links oder rechts Wand zu laichen. Diese Kisten zählen als ein eigenes Unternehmen, das können Sie jede Beute Brust 7 mal bedeutet. obwohl sie sich nach ca. 4 plündert beschissen.

Ich weiß nicht, ob dies wurde sonst wo geschrieben, und ich dun Pflege. Im nicht auf der Suche nach Chancen, wollte nur die Gemeinschaft zu helfen.

GOOGLE ÜBERSETZER FTW!