Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Making A HOBot Team

Discussion on Making A HOBot Team within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I making a team of Elitepvpers members, to help each other find a working HO Bot and will share it to the ElitePvpers website. I am the leader, and you can sign up below, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this but if I'm not someone can tell me so.
Old 07/18/2007, 03:32   #2

Hi,

You could form a team to look for bot.
The best would be epvp produce its own bot.

DM
Old 07/18/2007, 22:09   #3

Yeah, but as you can see, none has either a bypass or a actuall bot >.<. If someone were to give me a program to make it I could.
Old 07/19/2007, 10:25   #4

Hi,

I was investigating a method to bypass Xtrap.
It was successfully done due to Xtrap.exe was an external file.

I take a look on the Hero folder, I could not find the Xtrap.exe anymore.
The official may have embeded the calling in Hero or its launcher.

I need to get someone to take a look now.

DM
Old 07/20/2007, 10:58   #5

xtrap is die hard 4.0 version.

You can't freeze, kill or suspend it. Every time you freeze. It's automatic forge another process to checking it and kill game process.

Everytime you play launcher.exe call hero.exe it's automatic to run xtrap.xt in xtrap folder.

There is some way to make by pass xtrap function but need more look in deep in ASM code and API call especially kernal API call from xtrap.

Here is some guide from another forum (sorry i can't refer to him for credit). Below is API that need bypass.
1.EmuWindows-Checks if Ollydbg,CE,or WPE are open.
2.IsDebuggerPresent-Checks if a debugger is attached
3.Hacking Detected-The simple checks during the game.
4.MessageBoxA-*NOTE:this is just the function name* This pops up when the crc32 is not passed.
5.MLog Check-Checks if XTrap is running.

Some people are working on bypass xtrap at cheatengine forum. They successfull bypass in some game like GhostOnline,Sora online by edit game execute file or using UCE (undetectable Cheat Engine) version. Anyway you must update exe everytime game was patch.

In hero with xtrap 2088 with crc checking on API process, memory address hooking check, Debugger detection.

Anyway you can bypass patch by using this command to bypass patch.

"D:&#092;Mgame&#092;Hero_Online&#092;Hero.exe" !TianDiHuangLauncher~#
Old 07/20/2007, 16:18   #6

you need HO Bot? Post here:

Old 07/21/2007, 19:32   #7

The new patch yesterday making the the xtrap folder within the game now. is no longer external. that now even might be harder to bypass. any suggestion?
Old 07/22/2007, 12:32   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by hornyhacker@Jul 21 2007, 19:32
The new patch yesterday making the the xtrap folder within the game now. is no longer external. that now even might be harder to bypass. any suggestion?
DM Said it would be much harder once it was internal...
Old 01/07/2008, 15:01   #9

Use ProjectX Engine 3.0 by FelipeZé.. UCE works
Old 01/23/2008, 15:39   #10

where can we get ProjectX Engine 3.0 by FelipeZé? pls help