Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[release]Makes CTs available for any engine.

Discussion on [release]Makes CTs available for any engine. within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[release]Makes CTs available for any engine.

What it does:

What this does is make CTs work for any other engine so if a CT is only for say revolution engine, you can make the CT work for any other engine.

How to use:
Just drag the CT file over the fix.exe

Similar Threads Similar Threads
which job makes the best money?
05/08/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
so which job makes the best money? i guess trader or thief?
Release GBL-Engine (UCE)
12/13/2009 - Kal Online - 7 Replies
just founded that on google. tried on sword online. cheat tables are not working but everything else works fine. please push the thanks button after downloading it !!!
What Makes a Family MMO?
11/11/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I just read this Conquer Player Interview, in which the interviewee has 13 family members playing an MMO, Conquer Online, together. I have been playing the game for a few years, and heard such instances from time to time. Parents start to play the game to keep an eye on their young kids, but they get themselves addicted and introduce the game to other family members. Usually family games are stereotyped as casual games, such as chess, cards, and rhythm-action games; not exactly...
How u makes money?
12/28/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hi guys, i dont play this game for a half year and now i came back. I look at the market and saw that DB in my server cost 20 mil and SDG cost same. So earlier i always plvled water and got 1 SDG and DB.(sdg= 3 DBs) per day. So how did u now make money?
What makes a n00b??
06/02/2006 - Off Topic - 10 Replies
What is a noob?? Or are there more than one type of noob? For example: If two medical students both join a forum about medicine. Student X who is a first year student joins at 15:00 on 12/12/06 and Student Z who is a second year student joins at 17:00 12/12/06. Who is the newbie? Is it the newest member of the forum or the year one student who knows less? I would say that the term "noob" is getting use a little to much in this forum by PPL who have no concept of what it means! What do...