Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 07:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Hero Online Launcher/Multiclient Coding

Discussion on [Release] Hero Online Launcher/Multiclient Coding within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Hero Online Launcher/Multiclient Coding

I felt like being nice and releasing part of my Hero Login Launcher coding. It was used for ax5's Hero Starter. I'm not sure what schlat used, but I'm pretty sure it was similar or same. This is just to get everyone to see how useful/fun coding can be. Also how much it can piss you off if you try all day and don't know how to fix something. :P For all beginner coders, try to use this to make something interesting that hasn't been posted. (: We'll use my Hero Login Launcher to make it a bit simpler of what I'm talking about.

Coding Language: Visual Basic .NET

The code for the Login button is
Code:
WebBrowser1.Document.GetElementById("UserID"). SetAttribute("value", TextBox1.Text)
WebBrowser1.Document.GetElementById("PassID"). SetAttribute("value", TextBox2.Text)
WebBrowser1.Document.Forms(0).InvokeMember("submit")
What that code does is that it says Textbox1 and 2 are the same as the username and password box on the Hero site. The textboxes will connect with each other if you have the ID's of the username and password entry from the Hero site which you will have to learn to do yourself, because you have to do something too (: Where it says "UserID" and "PassID" you will have to play the ID of the textboxes of the Hero website.

After it logs in you will have to link it to the Launcher.exe. So that means after that you put in
Code:
WebBrowser1.Navigate("http://hero.netgame.com/launch/hero")
Try to use intervals or make the program sleep between each action for more of a flawless program

To kill Launcher.exe you would use the following code
Code:
Dim pProcess() As Process = System.Diagnostics.Process.GetProcessesByName("Launcher")

For Each p As Process In pProcess
p.Kill()
Next
Some tips are to use...
-Firebug
-Tamper Data
-Firefox (for the coding research, but the actual program use IE)

I don't know how to convert this into AutoIt coding because I don't code bots, but it'd be nice to pretty much put all these features in it as an option for a smoother botting program.

Note: If this is a thread not wanted, I will remove it upon 3 requests from people with 50posts+ that aren't spam.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2011, 17:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
Nice little tut
But I think schlat is coding in C++ or schlat?

On this way its very slow.. and im faster on relogging on the page and deleting the launcher

But my thx u got ;D
Old 02/21/2011, 18:47   #3

elite*gold: 59
If you are using the Webbrowser Control in .Net you will make your application very slow.
The better thing is to use the Webrequests.
And its a better programming style.

@Shishidump, he is doing his stuff with c++ or autoit if im right.

See Ya!