Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 10:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

More Clients at one time

Discussion on More Clients at one time within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question More Clients at one time

Hi everyone! I found other threads of this theme that were posted last year or so and are out of date now. And i found out that VMware would be one option. But itīs very laggy. Is there any other way to multi client Requiem? Thx for your answers. Sorry for my bad english
Old 02/19/2011, 17:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
Smile

Luke! Use of power.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
multiple cabal clients running at the same time?
12/09/2012 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
anyone know how?
[Tool]EnterPresser/more clients at same time loggin
10/21/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 30 Replies
Hi guys i found this pretty good tool in an silkroad forum .. this tool is able to press enter .. he can press it in brackround or with more clients ... have fun 1. Start client/s 2. press scan 3. choose the client and choose the option hold enter 4. have fun Download : Uploaded
I cant get to clients work at the same time
07/12/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
OK i have a problem using multiclient. when i connect with the first char its oke but then when i start the second silkroad it disconnects the first one Here is what i do i start the nuconnector then agbot then testorone (loader). then i go alt+tab then start the loader again but this time redirect off. gues what it still diconnects the first one oh yeah i use 2 diffrent accounts does that matter?
Botting with two clients at the same time?
03/27/2007 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
Is it possible to bot with 2 clients on. As i tried and the bot works only on one of them when is switch to the other it stops botting on the first. Please help/give suggestions. Thanks.