Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

can some 1 tell me where i can get a pixelbot

Discussion on can some 1 tell me where i can get a pixelbot within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question can some 1 tell me where i can get a pixelbot

i wont to make my on bot but i dont no where to get the pixelbot to start makeing my on bot so can some pls point me in the right way

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Pixelbot LC Ger x86
01/06/2011 - Last Chaos - 1 Replies
hallo Leute, ich suche eine Pixelbot für LC ger der auf einem 32 Bit Betriebssystem läuft?
Pixelbot
06/24/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
I´m working on a pixelbot and so far it works fine :) But moving the character seems to be hard. I could let the user save some waypoints,but if the char attacks a monster he is out of the waypoints and so the waypoints aren´t correct anymore. So does anyone know a good way to move the char? With AutoIT :)
Pixelbot
12/10/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hello ppl i've been searching all over this form and other forms i didn't found a free (or cracked) pixel bot:mad:, i hope some1 can help me and owja the 1 from deepblue7 doesn't work need to be payed thnx:) or tell me how to program a pixelbot with auto it or delphi thnx