Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 02:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ENC file Decryption - ENC Datei Entschlüsselung

Discussion on ENC file Decryption - ENC Datei Entschlüsselung within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post ENC file Decryption - ENC Datei Entschlüsselung

**Sorry for the German, I just translated it, so forgive me if its off**

Ok i have this file "server.enc" and I need to open it but its encrypted, notepad does not work and im stuck. If anyone knows a program that will let me decrypt, if anyone has a solution then that would be great.

Thanks,
nerdyguy64

P.S.
I put it into a rar

***GERMAN***

Ok ich habe diese Datei "server.enc" und ich brauche um es zu öffnen, sondern die verschlüsselte, Notizblock nicht funktioniert und im stecken. Wenn jemand weiß, ein Programm, laßt mich entschlüsselt wird, wenn jemand eine Lösung hat dann groß sein würde.

Vielen Dank,
nerdyguy64

P.S.
Ich legte es in eine rar
Attached Files
File Type: rar Server.rar (1.2 KB, 23 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2010, 16:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
What do you expect? Should we guess the encryption? Give me a program that accesses the file and I’ll have a look.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
decryption, enc, encryption, file

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Pserver datei aus file zille faild... HELP!
08/12/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hallo leute... habe nen hamachi p server aber mir ist leider unter /usr/rain/channel/share_data/locale/hongkong/quest /object/notarget/letter eine datei abhanden gekommen und zwar in dem ordenr Letter meien frage könne mir jemand seinen ordner Letter aus dem filezille fenster aufs deskop ziehen und mir eventuell schicken.. .wäre echt SEHR dankbar ... icq nr 484 015 760 skype amvane1
hilfe bei der game datei server meldet: No such file or directory
07/17/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hi, ich habe paar problem und zwar habe ich die game datei bearbeitet damit es bis lvl 127 geht man 0 exp verlust hat und die exp rate in der gruppe bissel verändert jetzt die game datei wieder hochgeladen und jetzt komm immer: " No such file or directory" und i-was mit game1_1 oder so kann wer helfen pls?
file decryption
08/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
does anyone know or would be able to work out how to decrypt the magictype.dat or any of the other one (besides itemtype or monster). Because im making a private server and would like to add custom skills and other stuff.
File encryption / decryption
09/06/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
i have a question regaurding the wdfBatcher tool that was released by unknownone, and the DeEn.exe Tool. I was wondering if perhap's i can get the encryption / decryption algorithm of these type's of files and maybe a source code so i can work to expand my knowledge.And maybe add soem of my own ideas. For instance how exactly did you get the batcher to read the .wdf file? let alone extract it.I'm hoping to as i said expand my knowledge and learn to view these files fully as so maybe i can...