Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 16:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AutoHotKey script

Discussion on AutoHotKey script within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AutoHotKey script

Srry if i posted in wrong section So i created a small script and tested it with notepad it worked perfectly, but when i logged in game script stopped working. So i need bypass for script to make them work in game or i did something wrong ?
P.S.my english sux
Old 03/02/2010, 19:09   #2

Noone know ?
Old 03/08/2010, 12:46   #3

Not much info, but yes: it sounds like the game is protected in some way or another and you will need to bapass that before you're script will work.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Autohotkey Summy AFK Script
04/04/2010 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
hey guys, i know this is prob already out there but I have looked and cant find anything decent that doesn't require a bypass (xign) this script is for high lvl summoners who want to afk level a alternate character (for me i did a aloken) just download Autohotkey find a place (norm in parca next to the portal) and load this script! Loop { sleep, 1000 Send {F1} Sleep, 120000
Making a Script with AutoHotkey for Free(SOCKET)Talismen Quest.
08/19/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
Hello guys, i notice this program is able to record macros and mouse clicks : http://www.autohotkey.com/ One problem, I am very new to this program. And this is what i would like to know. To combine this program with http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-guides-templa tes/295213-guide-free-opening-sockets-tower-fun.ht ml It would be much faster to do this quest for the talismens when you are able to record it with AutoHotkey.
AutoHotKey Help
01/17/2009 - General Coding - 1 Replies
Hi, Im having trouble with making a background macro for a game called ConquerOnline, refer to this thread . If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it.