Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 21:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ollydbg need help

Discussion on ollydbg need help within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ollydbg need help

Been learning c++ for while, now i decided to take a look into assambly to bring new challenges to tabel and possibly to write something as modify address values.
Anyways my problem is i cant find any intermodual calls, program executable moduels include kerner32 and kernerbase dll so i suggest it uses isdebugpresent
or any other func to prevent me from debugging the executive.

What should i look for since i cant just jump to the IsDeBuggerPresent(if its the case)?
Insulting noob dosent give him nothing, ty.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need some help with ollydbg
12/30/2011 - 12Sky2 - 1 Replies
Every time i try to attach ollydbg to 12sky2 process it crashes and an error tells me that a debugger has been detected. How can i attack ts2 process to ollydbg without getting this? is there any bypass thingy ? if any1 can guide me through this i'd appreciate it a lot.
Help with Ida and ollydbg
06/01/2011 - Mabinogi - 8 Replies
I have been having trouble with the addresses in ollydbg. The addresses are way off compared to the addresses found when an identical dll is opened in ida. For example the addresses in Ida would be 10012c5b while in ollydbg it would be something like 77016a61. The lack of matching addresses is causing slot of trouble when I am trying to mod. I do get 1 error when opening the dll in ollydbg "missing mint.dll" which I'm guessing is just a dll missing from my windows/ sys32 folder. Please help me...
[Help]OllyDbg
03/10/2011 - CO2 Programming - 14 Replies
Hi people, I'm having a question/problem while OllyDbg-ing Conquer.exe. I want to remove the MentorReward button (that one near ShoppingMall, ItemLock etc.). I've managed to remove the icon and not by deleting the icon files from the client, but I can't completly remove it from there. I think's a way cause, like they added it, they can remove it by reversing the steps or just delete some parts from that dissasembly code. What I'm asking for? Someone who's having a bit more knowledge about...
OllyDBG 2.01
06/23/2010 - General Coding - 5 Replies
Seit dem 4. Juni ist der populäre Disassembler und Debugger in die 2 große Runde gegangen. Eine Hauptneuerung dürfte dabei wohl der 64Bit Modus sein. Wie ist eure Meinung dazu? Lieber den alten nehmen der seit 2004 seinen Dienst tut oder doch sofort umsteigen??
[Help]Ollydbg.
12/10/2009 - Mabinogi - 4 Replies
I didnt have problems until today. For some reason, when i open any dll with ollydbg this error message pops up. If you dont mind, help me with this problem.